Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | the arboretum [g4 naomi hatchery]
1 2 3 4 5 6
[center] [url=https://postimages.org/][img]https://i.postimg.cc/JzhmG0Nc/im1.png[/img][/url]

im1.png
[center] [url=https://postimages.org/][img]https://i.postimg.cc/JzhmG0Nc/im1.png[/img][/url]

im1.png
il be back here later when i have monies
il be back here later when i have monies
Button-Moonstorm-Right.png yippie! Button-Celestial-Left.png
[center] [url=https://postimages.org/][img]https://i.postimg.cc/JzhmG0Nc/im1.png[/img][/url] also i accidentally exalted eucalyptus… shes still available just on vacation, she’ll be back in 12 days o7

im1.png

also i accidentally exalted eucalyptus… shes still available just on vacation, she’ll be back in 12 days o7
I wanted to come see until when this lore competition is open to hear that Eucalyptus has taken a visit to Earth dad haha! Could be an interesting plot point X3

@navrook
I do want to ask though :O is the planned nest with Sleipnir to possibly get some imperial Pye hatchlings?
I wanted to come see until when this lore competition is open to hear that Eucalyptus has taken a visit to Earth dad haha! Could be an interesting plot point X3

@navrook
I do want to ask though :O is the planned nest with Sleipnir to possibly get some imperial Pye hatchlings?
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
@Dytileea yes! i scrolled pye to a wildclaw and actually already nested them to avoid a wegg. they’re sitting on a nest of 3 right now, at least one of which will be available! hopefully pye doesn’t pull a 3% stunt cjsjfg
@Dytileea yes! i scrolled pye to a wildclaw and actually already nested them to avoid a wegg. they’re sitting on a nest of 3 right now, at least one of which will be available! hopefully pye doesn’t pull a 3% stunt cjsjfg
@navrook
Okay great :O maybe I'll try enter for that nest then (me and my imp addiction X3). Will definitely be funny if she has a nice 3% nest
@navrook
Okay great :O maybe I'll try enter for that nest then (me and my imp addiction X3). Will definitely be funny if she has a nice 3% nest
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
I would like to offer 5kg for Hemlock <3 [rule] [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=107&bodygene=82&breed=13&element=1&eyetype=13&gender=0&tert=64&tertgene=18&winggene=42&wings=47&auth=ce9b61eaa1b90775d5d626fce43ee8669c8e6a44&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [b]The Lord of the Golden Wood[/b][/center] He knows something is out there waiting for him. He knows it with the same bone-deep certainty that the the sky is blue and the sun will rise. It is simply a fact that cannot be refuted. It is an ache in his heart, a longing lodged in his throat, a homesickness for a place he has yet to lay eyes upon. As the little forest spirit grows under the care of his parent-gardeners, the innate need to seek out that something grows stronger and stronger. It isn’t unusual to find him gazing off into the distance, eyes unfocused, a wistful expression upon his face. As the years go by, he develops an awareness that he did not belong here. Or, rather, he did not belong [i]to here.[/i] He is a forest spirit without a forest. The fertile Arboretum that had nurtured his first roots and provided sanctuary in childhood was never meant to be a permanent home, after all. There was a place, somewhere, that belonged to him just as much as he belonged to it. And so, when the time comes and he is old enough to strike out on his own, he leaves the place of his birth. He wanders the world in search of His Place, and gains a great deal of wisdom from his experiences. He befriends dragons of all walks of life, from the smallest veilspuns and faes to the largest imperials and guardians. He crosses deserts and oceans, dales and mountains. He meets many members of his extended family, and masters the strange powers bestowed upon him by the Blood of the Gatekeeper. He learns to change shapes at will. He tries on many faces, before finally settling into his favourite. He finds love. He has his heart broken. His power grows, and grows, but unlike some of his kin, he does not take it for granted. The world is a novelty to him, beautiful and wondrous, and he basks in the sheer joy of being alive to see it. There are places he is fond of, but he never stays anywhere for long. The invisible tether in his soul pulls him ever onward, a Seeker not yet finished his quest. He explores many, many forests, but none of them are his, he does not belong to any of them, and so he moves on. One day, the forest spirit finds himself travelling through a golden wood. Though it was only late spring, the boughs were host to a bounty of gilded leaves, autumnal in palette but for the obvious dominance of yellows over oranges and reds. There is no outward difference from one step to the next, but he knows as soon as he’s crossed that invisible boundary that he’s home. He takes a breath, and the forest breathes with him. He exhales, and the wind shivers through the golden leaves far above his crown. The sound is sweeter than any fanfare. He smiles. [center][i]Now the storms may descend mountain and valley may break for the days that remain, this is the promise I make no shadow fall across this land before the wind and fire I stand and you my child, will no know harm, enfolded in my arms[/i] - 'Lothlorien', from The Lord of the Rings Musical[/center] [rule] [LIST] [*] Hemlock becomes a figure that's sort of a mixture between Elrond and Galadriel from Lord of the Rings: a kind, immortal being who creates a homely stronghold against the evils of the world where folk may rest in peace, but will also defend it (and those under his protection) with the full extent of his vast power [*] By outsiders, he's viewed as a bit of a mysterious but wise spirit. Many villages start leaving offerings to him just inside the woods in exchange for prosperity and good crops [*] Those closest to him know he's just a big ol' goober, a softie who wants to help and will give the metaphorical clothes off his back to any who might need them [*] The Golden Wood becomes a safe haven for anyone seeking sanctuary. Most will only stay temporarily, but some choose to stay permanently and become part of the Golden Court [*] Those with ill intentions are unable to pass through the forest without getting hopelessly lost, while those with kindness in their hearts find safe passage along the Forest Road [*] As the Spirit of the Golden Wood, he can control all flora within the borders [*] When not tending to his Court, he can be found in his half-wild gardens or in his study, reading his books [*] The journeys undertaken in his youth left him with a taste for adventure, and has been known to venture back out into the world in disguise
I would like to offer 5kg for Hemlock <3

dragon?age=1&body=107&bodygene=82&breed=13&element=1&eyetype=13&gender=0&tert=64&tertgene=18&winggene=42&wings=47&auth=ce9b61eaa1b90775d5d626fce43ee8669c8e6a44&dummyext=prev.png

The Lord of the Golden Wood

He knows something is out there waiting for him.

He knows it with the same bone-deep certainty that the the sky is blue and the sun will rise. It is simply a fact that cannot be refuted. It is an ache in his heart, a longing lodged in his throat, a homesickness for a place he has yet to lay eyes upon. As the little forest spirit grows under the care of his parent-gardeners, the innate need to seek out that something grows stronger and stronger. It isn’t unusual to find him gazing off into the distance, eyes unfocused, a wistful expression upon his face.

As the years go by, he develops an awareness that he did not belong here. Or, rather, he did not belong to here. He is a forest spirit without a forest. The fertile Arboretum that had nurtured his first roots and provided sanctuary in childhood was never meant to be a permanent home, after all. There was a place, somewhere, that belonged to him just as much as he belonged to it. And so, when the time comes and he is old enough to strike out on his own, he leaves the place of his birth.

He wanders the world in search of His Place, and gains a great deal of wisdom from his experiences. He befriends dragons of all walks of life, from the smallest veilspuns and faes to the largest imperials and guardians. He crosses deserts and oceans, dales and mountains. He meets many members of his extended family, and masters the strange powers bestowed upon him by the Blood of the Gatekeeper. He learns to change shapes at will. He tries on many faces, before finally settling into his favourite. He finds love. He has his heart broken. His power grows, and grows, but unlike some of his kin, he does not take it for granted. The world is a novelty to him, beautiful and wondrous, and he basks in the sheer joy of being alive to see it.

There are places he is fond of, but he never stays anywhere for long. The invisible tether in his soul pulls him ever onward, a Seeker not yet finished his quest. He explores many, many forests, but none of them are his, he does not belong to any of them, and so he moves on.

One day, the forest spirit finds himself travelling through a golden wood. Though it was only late spring, the boughs were host to a bounty of gilded leaves, autumnal in palette but for the obvious dominance of yellows over oranges and reds. There is no outward difference from one step to the next, but he knows as soon as he’s crossed that invisible boundary that he’s home. He takes a breath, and the forest breathes with him. He exhales, and the wind shivers through the golden leaves far above his crown. The sound is sweeter than any fanfare.

He smiles.
Now the storms may descend mountain and valley may break
for the days that remain, this is the promise I make
no shadow fall across this land
before the wind and fire I stand
and you my child, will no know harm, enfolded in my arms

- 'Lothlorien', from The Lord of the Rings Musical

• Hemlock becomes a figure that's sort of a mixture between Elrond and Galadriel from Lord of the Rings: a kind, immortal being who creates a homely stronghold against the evils of the world where folk may rest in peace, but will also defend it (and those under his protection) with the full extent of his vast power
  • By outsiders, he's viewed as a bit of a mysterious but wise spirit. Many villages start leaving offerings to him just inside the woods in exchange for prosperity and good crops
  • Those closest to him know he's just a big ol' goober, a softie who wants to help and will give the metaphorical clothes off his back to any who might need them
  • The Golden Wood becomes a safe haven for anyone seeking sanctuary. Most will only stay temporarily, but some choose to stay permanently and become part of the Golden Court
  • Those with ill intentions are unable to pass through the forest without getting hopelessly lost, while those with kindness in their hearts find safe passage along the Forest Road
  • As the Spirit of the Golden Wood, he can control all flora within the borders
  • When not tending to his Court, he can be found in his half-wild gardens or in his study, reading his books
  • The journeys undertaken in his youth left him with a taste for adventure, and has been known to venture back out into the world in disguise
xxxxxxxxxx xxxxx
sH4AnLI.png
CK | she/they | FR + 1
Wishlist
Quest Log
Trading Post
xxxxx
Stars Defied: A Necromancer Lineage - Link
I have sent my entry and offer in a pm.
I have sent my entry and offer in a pm.
tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo6_r1_500.png
[center] [url=https://postimages.org/][img]https://i.postimg.cc/JzhmG0Nc/im1.png[/img][/url] a little more than a day left! entries will close tomorrow (march 14th) at 11:59 pm frt. @pinglist-20620

im1.png

a little more than a day left! entries will close tomorrow (march 14th) at 11:59 pm frt.

@pye g4 naomis
1 2 3 4 5 6