Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Rainbow Moonbrite Hatchery | OPEN!!
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3267302/1][img]https://i.imgur.com/7COGbzr.png[/img][/url][/center]
7COGbzr.png
BsdV6YV.png qb9pYzX.png
WFpPzZn.png
kCHWEjf.png
7DcAca6.png
n17QGji.png
8GgdVkW.png
oMt6IYe.gif lAvpyOQ.png
nWiQNX9.png
vRWiQKM.png
5hF3FGk.png
mlHpBMC.png
FObX7rS.png
4u2x0jf.png
um!! hi everyone!!!

just a quick little post here since its been uhhhhhhh *checks watch* like 3 months since i last updated the hatchery??

i'm sorry i've been so dead!! there's been a lot going on irl recently and i haven't found the motivation to sit down and get everything back up and running again... i miss breeding my dragons tho so i want to try soon!!

to hold me accountable, here are the things i need to get done before i can get officially started again:
  • fix strawberry shortcake pair :( i was a fool and didn't check that their bloodlines were far enough apart before buying and announcing them ;; ^;;
  • new post formatting for hatch/nesting announcements! i want it to be prettierrrrrr
  • maybe new graphics??

i think a big thing that has been keeping me from coming back is a general dissatisfaction with a lot of my pairs here - maybe it's just me being a perfectionist but i feel like some of them could be more well thought out?

when i was getting my starting pairs (all of the rainbow brite pairs), i was mainly just focusing on getting dragons that would be like . a specific color and seeing how they look together - but as i moved on to the strawberry shortcake pairs i realized how much more interesting they can be if i allow myself to have a less restrictive theming?

the rainbow brite pairs are cute and they represent their characters alright but i feel like the strawberry shortcake pairs are just more interesting to look at (and they're just more my style x3 )

that being said im thinking (thinking !!! not sure yet) of retiring the rainbow brite pairs? i kinda want to get yall's opinion on that - if theres a big demand for them i can keep them around for sure! but they generally sell less than the strawberry shortcake pairs anyway so it's a thought :'3c

if i do end up retiring them i think i'm gonna have to get some more pairs! i think i wanna try, instead of coming up with the theme first and trying to find dragons to fit it, i've gotta find dragons that look good together and then after, find a theme that fits them x3

ANYWAY tho sorry for the rambles !! i appreciate all my affiliates that have been bumping the thread and stickin around and checkin in on me and everything :'3c hopefully the new and improved hatchery will be comin around soon!! thanks everyone!!!

general ping:
@rainbow moonbrite general pinglist

rainbow brite pair pings:
@rainbow brite pinglist @tickled pink pinglist @red butler pinglist @canary yellow pinglist @patty o'green pinglist @buddy blue pinglist @indigo pinglist @shy violet pinglist @moonglow pinglist pinglist @stormy pinglist
um!! hi everyone!!!

just a quick little post here since its been uhhhhhhh *checks watch* like 3 months since i last updated the hatchery??

i'm sorry i've been so dead!! there's been a lot going on irl recently and i haven't found the motivation to sit down and get everything back up and running again... i miss breeding my dragons tho so i want to try soon!!

to hold me accountable, here are the things i need to get done before i can get officially started again:
  • fix strawberry shortcake pair :( i was a fool and didn't check that their bloodlines were far enough apart before buying and announcing them ;; ^;;
  • new post formatting for hatch/nesting announcements! i want it to be prettierrrrrr
  • maybe new graphics??

i think a big thing that has been keeping me from coming back is a general dissatisfaction with a lot of my pairs here - maybe it's just me being a perfectionist but i feel like some of them could be more well thought out?

when i was getting my starting pairs (all of the rainbow brite pairs), i was mainly just focusing on getting dragons that would be like . a specific color and seeing how they look together - but as i moved on to the strawberry shortcake pairs i realized how much more interesting they can be if i allow myself to have a less restrictive theming?

the rainbow brite pairs are cute and they represent their characters alright but i feel like the strawberry shortcake pairs are just more interesting to look at (and they're just more my style x3 )

that being said im thinking (thinking !!! not sure yet) of retiring the rainbow brite pairs? i kinda want to get yall's opinion on that - if theres a big demand for them i can keep them around for sure! but they generally sell less than the strawberry shortcake pairs anyway so it's a thought :'3c

if i do end up retiring them i think i'm gonna have to get some more pairs! i think i wanna try, instead of coming up with the theme first and trying to find dragons to fit it, i've gotta find dragons that look good together and then after, find a theme that fits them x3

ANYWAY tho sorry for the rambles !! i appreciate all my affiliates that have been bumping the thread and stickin around and checkin in on me and everything :'3c hopefully the new and improved hatchery will be comin around soon!! thanks everyone!!!

general ping:
@rainbow moonbrite general pinglist

rainbow brite pair pings:
@rainbow brite pinglist @tickled pink pinglist @red butler pinglist @canary yellow pinglist @patty o'green pinglist @buddy blue pinglist @indigo pinglist @shy violet pinglist @moonglow pinglist pinglist @stormy pinglist
w9bDUNq.png
MZSEWS2.png
P9aWhak.png
tqGkHih.png
signature.png
k7mTvIf.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
O1BLMLJ.png
2cnuW2C.png
I think you should keep the original rainbow brite pair! Also, I noticed you have a lot of coatl x other pairings... Perhaps you could try out some pairings with similar rarities to get more variety! (Lile coatl x pearlcatcher is almost always going to hatch a pearlcatcher, but coatl x wildclaw will get an even mix of both!)
I think you should keep the original rainbow brite pair! Also, I noticed you have a lot of coatl x other pairings... Perhaps you could try out some pairings with similar rarities to get more variety! (Lile coatl x pearlcatcher is almost always going to hatch a pearlcatcher, but coatl x wildclaw will get an even mix of both!)
They/Them
Just a sleepy little tiefling
- Tiefling Treasures: A D&D Themed Hatchery
- Wishlist
- 50+ Oldies for Sale
- Toyhouse for Sale
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Zqd2rrw.png
Perhaps upheave some of the Rainbow Brite pairs and replace them with more satisfying pairs, and only release them at sparse intervals?

I like your graphics btw!!
Perhaps upheave some of the Rainbow Brite pairs and replace them with more satisfying pairs, and only release them at sparse intervals?

I like your graphics btw!!
tumblr_nkncliWJn31tfgp5so9_100.gif
i love your pairs and graphics, but maybe less coatls would help? since coatls are in sooo many pairs, maybe changing them to a diff modern breed would help ? like someone above suggested !!
i love your pairs and graphics, but maybe less coatls would help? since coatls are in sooo many pairs, maybe changing them to a diff modern breed would help ? like someone above suggested !!
thank you so much for your feedback, everyone ;; W;;

i think i'll try messing around with the breeds on my rainbow brite pairs like you've suggested, instead of retiring them :'3c

some pairs might get fully re-gened or completely redone, but we'll see how it goes!!

thanks again!!
thank you so much for your feedback, everyone ;; W;;

i think i'll try messing around with the breeds on my rainbow brite pairs like you've suggested, instead of retiring them :'3c

some pairs might get fully re-gened or completely redone, but we'll see how it goes!!

thanks again!!
w9bDUNq.png
MZSEWS2.png
P9aWhak.png
tqGkHih.png
signature.png
k7mTvIf.png
Wg1Qxoe.png
O1BLMLJ.png
2cnuW2C.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/3310888/1#post_3310888][img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/c7118af4d8a6eae4837c90853cdb3a27/fdce665a15fc5ad8-8f/s540x810/95ff7259ee0f20d7b137f3a154a83c7349391a0c.png[/img][/url]
95ff7259ee0f20d7b137f3a154a83c7349391a0c.png
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Hololive, Ironmouse, magical girls, danmei... more here!
dffb87fc9d72507bf3d01e777169c007b48cfd3c.gif43e6ac3f92fbd2e9ee694696efce382153f7a2b3.gif tumblr_inline_p9l68fcpHz1rhwzwl_75sq.giftumblr_inline_p9l68gACCF1rhwzwl_75sq.gif 43e6ac3f92fbd2e9ee694696efce382153f7a2b3.gifdffb87fc9d72507bf3d01e777169c007b48cfd3c.gif
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
tumblr_mspwgyWa6g1s8mgkyo1_100.gif