Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [s] CLOSED
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@THATSFANTASTIC

Alright, glad you're aware then. :)

On another note, I'm eyeing that Metallurgists Forgetools you've got listed. :D If I build up enough funds I might just grab it. Good luck selling all of your belongings!
@THATSFANTASTIC

Alright, glad you're aware then. :)

On another note, I'm eyeing that Metallurgists Forgetools you've got listed. :D If I build up enough funds I might just grab it. Good luck selling all of your belongings!
........ «Hiatus» Art Shop
«S» Baldwin Fodder

Unknown courage sleeps in your heart,
and when you realize
The downpour in your heart
Will surely stop

Show me your brave heart

..... Pixel art of a muted brown Veilspun with cool green wings. A whirl of green wind swirls around her.....
@Chraze
okay. please initiate 2 different CRs as soon as you can. As i can only do 3 dragons per CR

@Saru
you can have the x/lemon/lemon and blood/coral dragons. I'm done waiting around... it's been a few days.... and even if they responded now . you would have taken a shorter time to respond back so you have my bias now lol. please initiate a CR as soon as you can.

@Mida thanks for the well wishes c:
@Chraze
okay. please initiate 2 different CRs as soon as you can. As i can only do 3 dragons per CR

@Saru
you can have the x/lemon/lemon and blood/coral dragons. I'm done waiting around... it's been a few days.... and even if they responded now . you would have taken a shorter time to respond back so you have my bias now lol. please initiate a CR as soon as you can.

@Mida thanks for the well wishes c:
*in monotonous voice* Bueller... Bueller...

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@semisweet
I'm tired of waiting for the other person to send the CR. so you may have the rose/lavender nocturne for 440g. Since you did offer 500g to outbid or whatever I'll just say my policy has changed to allow outbiding. (and it has in that i just wanna get these dergs outta here and i'm only willing to wait around so sooo long)... may or may be b/c i dont' wanna feed them but the lower levels is making me anxious so i may end up doing so anyways... :/

please let me know if you are no longer interested as well.
if you are interested, also let me know via sending a CR with 440g for the rose/lavender/white noct
@semisweet
I'm tired of waiting for the other person to send the CR. so you may have the rose/lavender nocturne for 440g. Since you did offer 500g to outbid or whatever I'll just say my policy has changed to allow outbiding. (and it has in that i just wanna get these dergs outta here and i'm only willing to wait around so sooo long)... may or may be b/c i dont' wanna feed them but the lower levels is making me anxious so i may end up doing so anyways... :/

please let me know if you are no longer interested as well.
if you are interested, also let me know via sending a CR with 440g for the rose/lavender/white noct

p.s. It's okay to ping me. I literally don't care as long as I'm not being "used" for raffle points and that ilk. But yeah, for the most part, I'm not so "important" I can't spare the ~5 seconds it takes to check out a ping. lol.
@THATSFANTASTIC tried to check the thread as best i could, hopefully these values are correct and the dragons aren't already taken? ^^; if possible i'd love to pick up these guys:

Peppermint #3551951 - 3kG
Loki #3235315 - 2.5kG
Carmine/Gold/Gold #5421200 - 2.5kG

and making offers on:

Lokita #1673071 - 4kG
GenOneXYY #5164649 - 2kG
@THATSFANTASTIC tried to check the thread as best i could, hopefully these values are correct and the dragons aren't already taken? ^^; if possible i'd love to pick up these guys:

Peppermint #3551951 - 3kG
Loki #3235315 - 2.5kG
Carmine/Gold/Gold #5421200 - 2.5kG

and making offers on:

Lokita #1673071 - 4kG
GenOneXYY #5164649 - 2kG
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After @Seles
Okay to both of your offers. please send a CR as soon as possible.
For After, please, make it 2 CRs as I can only put in 3 dragons per CR
@After @Seles
Okay to both of your offers. please send a CR as soon as possible.
For After, please, make it 2 CRs as I can only put in 3 dragons per CR

@THATSFANTASTIC

Don't know if it's too late by now, but I've managed to save up enough for Loki if he's still available ^^

Edit:
Saw that he & the carmine/gold/gold are gone, I should've checked first haha
@THATSFANTASTIC

Don't know if it's too late by now, but I've managed to save up enough for Loki if he's still available ^^

Edit:
Saw that he & the carmine/gold/gold are gone, I should've checked first haha
JuaytuP.png
hHi8SF1.png
tqGkHih.png
mTAp2ld.png
unknown.png 2PeYDZ0.png 2sUJOiW.png

@Hotakatsu

ah. sorry about that ^^;

I sorta added after a few days imma stop holding policy.
@Hotakatsu

ah. sorry about that ^^;

I sorta added after a few days imma stop holding policy.

@THATSFANTASTIC
Hi!
I'm wondering if Nevermore (#8968019) is for sale? If so, would you accept 3500g for him?
@THATSFANTASTIC
Hi!
I'm wondering if Nevermore (#8968019) is for sale? If so, would you accept 3500g for him?
txLfGMA.png NDXSM4u.png Bca6sO6.png tJW1gy6.png
@Ambulocetus

sorry but this thread is closed. and I told someone I'd quasi hold him for a day or two... but if they don't hit me up by then I'm putting him on the AH again prolly so maybe keep your eyes peeled? sorry again. i'm just too burnt out from selling stuff via negotiating and what not... not that it stops people from dming me... but i digress....

@Ambulocetus

sorry but this thread is closed. and I told someone I'd quasi hold him for a day or two... but if they don't hit me up by then I'm putting him on the AH again prolly so maybe keep your eyes peeled? sorry again. i'm just too burnt out from selling stuff via negotiating and what not... not that it stops people from dming me... but i digress....

@THATSFANTASTIC
Thank you for replying! <3
Have a great day anyway! Sorry for bothering!
@THATSFANTASTIC
Thank you for replying! <3
Have a great day anyway! Sorry for bothering!
txLfGMA.png NDXSM4u.png Bca6sO6.png tJW1gy6.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13