Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Blooming Decay Hatchery
1 2 3
^
updated the current sales post
^
updated the current sales post
85278255.png
ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
eTmFfQ7.png
J7D1quC.png
fJNflt2.png
Oliver or Void

oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
rix3ppo.png
55167224.png
@voidendron hi! I notice you don’t have pinglist for your pairs. I am super interested Frozen Beaches has another Cherub/Seraph/Okapi, especially if it is Tundra.
@voidendron hi! I notice you don’t have pinglist for your pairs. I am super interested Frozen Beaches has another Cherub/Seraph/Okapi, especially if it is Tundra.
A hatchling with insect eyes coming out of an egg. 3XiDjku.pngxORoftk.png
@NerdMom

Heya! I haven't been updating my hatchery, but I can totally make a note to let you know when I hatch more! I breed them pretty often.
@NerdMom

Heya! I haven't been updating my hatchery, but I can totally make a note to let you know when I hatch more! I breed them pretty often.
85278255.png
ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
eTmFfQ7.png
J7D1quC.png
fJNflt2.png
Oliver or Void

oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
rix3ppo.png
55167224.png
@Voidendron eeeee, cool, I know those 50% x 25% x 25% odds are 1 in 32 but I have a LONG timeframe. Thanks and I hope a guaranteed sale or a few helps you too.~
@Voidendron eeeee, cool, I know those 50% x 25% x 25% odds are 1 in 32 but I have a LONG timeframe. Thanks and I hope a guaranteed sale or a few helps you too.~
@NerdMom Heya! Not sure if you were still interested, but just got a cherub/seraph/okapi f Tun from Frozen Beaches' most recent nest. [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/94786093][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/947861/94786093_350.png[/img][/url]
@NerdMom

Heya! Not sure if you were still interested, but just got a cherub/seraph/okapi f Tun from Frozen Beaches' most recent nest.
94786093_350.png
85278255.png
ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
eTmFfQ7.png
J7D1quC.png
fJNflt2.png
Oliver or Void

oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
rix3ppo.png
55167224.png
@Voidendron Eeeeeeeee thanks for thinking of me and WOW those colors! Even though this pairing had similar range this outcome is sooooo gorgeous and striking. Yes, may you please send PA? As the first one was 8g are you alright with 16g?
@Voidendron Eeeeeeeee thanks for thinking of me and WOW those colors! Even though this pairing had similar range this outcome is sooooo gorgeous and striking. Yes, may you please send PA? As the first one was 8g are you alright with 16g?
@NerdMom

I was surprised! Their tert range is pretty big, so such a matchy kid was a nice surprise
And sure thing, 16g works just fine. I'll set one up in a moment <3
@NerdMom

I was surprised! Their tert range is pretty big, so such a matchy kid was a nice surprise
And sure thing, 16g works just fine. I'll set one up in a moment <3
85278255.png
ePOliyb.png
UkjerOF.png
eTmFfQ7.png
J7D1quC.png
fJNflt2.png
Oliver or Void

oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
rix3ppo.png
55167224.png