Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | G1 Clear Out! Gened / Ungened
1 2 3
Could I offer 2.5kg for Red?
Could I offer 2.5kg for Red?
mx5 #339872
· he/she
· fr time +3
· emergency comms
@JellyRaven

Would you take 800g for Athena?
@JellyRaven

Would you take 800g for Athena?
earthb1.png
FR Time +8.
Also curious about Athena's price ;v;/
Also curious about Athena's price ;v;/
sgriffin-1327-26_1_12_5_1_1.pngunknown.pngkisu_again2.png
loved red so so much but can't contend with the other offers c': so instead here's a cool scry of him i made (the plan i had snakjvdsnfk) [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=19&breed=15&element=11&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=7&tertgene=73&winggene=17&wings=62&auth=fa062d6f32ecf961b2465ea14db49a1853b3978d&dummyext=prev.png[/img]
loved red so so much but can't contend with the other offers c': so instead here's a cool scry of him i made (the plan i had snakjvdsnfk)
dragon?age=1&body=76&bodygene=19&breed=15&element=11&eyetype=3&gender=0&tert=7&tertgene=73&winggene=17&wings=62&auth=fa062d6f32ecf961b2465ea14db49a1853b3978d&dummyext=prev.png
tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif
used to be SoullessRogue/SoullessARMY
lost|20|she/he/they|isfj-t|omnisexual/romantic|fr+2
send me a friend request or message, i'm happy to chat~ if you need help or have any questions i'm always open!

wishlist|Hibernal Den Item Trading Hub|i'll pay you to brew!
tumblr_inline_mmxswaUumx1qz4rgp.gif tumblr_inline_p7w055E7yG1snulow_75sq.gif tumblr_inline_mv8czvMKYv1qid2nw.gif
@Whymsical Yeah 800g sounds good! @Kisu Since you asked too, did you want to offer more before I accept Whymsicals offer? ^^
@Whymsical Yeah 800g sounds good! @Kisu Since you asked too, did you want to offer more before I accept Whymsicals offer? ^^
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
@twotrucks 2.5kg sounds great! I'll just check with the two others who where interested first, sorry it turned into a mini auction!

@Dimness @roki Twotrucks has offered 2.5kg for red, I'll take there offer if I don't hear from you guys? :)
@twotrucks 2.5kg sounds great! I'll just check with the two others who where interested first, sorry it turned into a mini auction!

@Dimness @roki Twotrucks has offered 2.5kg for red, I'll take there offer if I don't hear from you guys? :)
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
@scared Such a pretty scry! Jaguar is so pretty on him <3
@scared Such a pretty scry! Jaguar is so pretty on him <3
JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
@JellyRaven Sorry, I missed that first ping D: he’s lovely, but I’ll let him go - it’s not a reasonable financial decision for me rn xD that was my heart and my eyes talking.
@JellyRaven Sorry, I missed that first ping D: he’s lovely, but I’ll let him go - it’s not a reasonable financial decision for me rn xD that was my heart and my eyes talking.
Y5ILoot.png
Is that okay to do? ;v; I can offer 1200g, but would love to give the other person a chance to counter offer
Is that okay to do? ;v; I can offer 1200g, but would love to give the other person a chance to counter offer
sgriffin-1327-26_1_12_5_1_1.pngunknown.pngkisu_again2.png
Ofcourse that's ok! ^^

@Kisu @Whymsical Kisu has offered 1200g for Athena ^^

Ofcourse that's ok! ^^

@Kisu @Whymsical Kisu has offered 1200g for Athena ^^

JellyRaven

WvEXipG.png

E4qlLPv.png
1 2 3