Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Clone Auctions (No clue what I'm doing)
1 2 3 4 5 6
@wingedkitten 675g on Seafoam/Jade/Sanddollar

Please ping if outbid!
@wingedkitten 675g on Seafoam/Jade/Sanddollar

Please ping if outbid!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@EverestEcho
600g for Clay
(you know to ping if outbidding Clay)
@EverestEcho
600g for Clay
(you know to ping if outbidding Clay)
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
@Vampirate
700g for Clay
@Vampirate
700g for Clay
Qe81j53.png
@EverestEcho
1kg for Clay
@EverestEcho
1kg for Clay
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
@Vanella
You said the auction ended today so I believe we got winners.
@Seacrest has Sanddollar @675g
@Vampirate has Clay @1,000g
@Vanella
You said the auction ended today so I believe we got winners.
@Seacrest has Sanddollar @675g
@Vampirate has Clay @1,000g
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
@Vampirate
@Vanella
@Seacrest

Vanella did not specify when today it would end. I was under the impression it would end at 23:59 server time on the 4th!

I think it would be somewhat unfair to just cut it off now when I know I and at least one other person I'm acquainted with were waiting till the purported last day to bid.
@Vampirate
@Vanella
@Seacrest

Vanella did not specify when today it would end. I was under the impression it would end at 23:59 server time on the 4th!

I think it would be somewhat unfair to just cut it off now when I know I and at least one other person I'm acquainted with were waiting till the purported last day to bid.
5LqH0sj.png
[quote name="Anomalies" date="2022-02-04 05:05:21" ] @Vampirate @Vanella @Seacrest Vanella did not specify when today it would end. I was under the impression it would end at 23:59 server time on the 4th! I think it would be somewhat unfair to just cut it off now when I know I and at least one other person I'm acquainted with were waiting till the purported last day to bid. [/quote] My bad I thought they meant by today it would be over. Was fine dying without an hour attached
Anomalies wrote on 2022-02-04 05:05:21:
@Vampirate
@Vanella
@Seacrest

My bad I thought they meant by today it would be over. Was fine dying without an hour attached
65801676p.png
FR +3 | She/Her
Wishlist | Sales
@SeaCrest 800g on the Sanddollar

I have an electrician replacing our electrical panel in my house today so my responses might be slow, but I assumed the auction was going to end at the end of the day today.
@SeaCrest 800g on the Sanddollar

I have an electrician replacing our electrical panel in my house today so my responses might be slow, but I assumed the auction was going to end at the end of the day today.
@wingedkitten @Vanella 900g on the Seafoam/Jade/Sanddollar.
@wingedkitten @Vanella 900g on the Seafoam/Jade/Sanddollar.
VfJfrBs.jpeg
@astrotheology 1000g on the Seafoam/Jade/Sanddollar please
@astrotheology 1000g on the Seafoam/Jade/Sanddollar please
1 2 3 4 5 6