Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Clone Auctions (No clue what I'm doing)
1 2 3 4 5 6
[quote name="Anomalies" date="2022-02-04 12:17:48" ] @Vanella Usually people know in advance at what time an auction ends - it's written in the first post, not just called at some point during the final day. ^^ If the ending cannot be anticipated, then you don't know until when you have to lock your bid in, so it can be bitter to think you still have time and then suddenly find out that bam, everything's over. Just as a note for future auctions, since looking at the interest for this one I'm pretty sure more of your progens' children will be auctioned :) [/quote] Sorry [emoji=tundra sad size=1] The 4th was pretty much ending for me so if I ended it any later it would've been the 5th and at that point I would've forgotten
Anomalies wrote on 2022-02-04 12:17:48:
@Vanella
Usually people know in advance at what time an auction ends - it's written in the first post, not just called at some point during the final day. ^^ If the ending cannot be anticipated, then you don't know until when you have to lock your bid in, so it can be bitter to think you still have time and then suddenly find out that bam, everything's over.

Just as a note for future auctions, since looking at the interest for this one I'm pretty sure more of your progens' children will be auctioned :)

Sorry

The 4th was pretty much ending for me so if I ended it any later it would've been the 5th and at that point I would've forgotten
I have no idea what to put as my signature. Thank you everyone who's contacted me with gifts and encouraging words and advice, yall are super cool.
1 2 3 4 5 6