Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | OPEN - ICE GALA - Breeders' Showcase
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@sockmonkeygerald no problem at all - I understand! I'd be happy to ping you the next time they have hatchlings ^^
@sockmonkeygerald no problem at all - I understand! I'd be happy to ping you the next time they have hatchlings ^^
8d7o509.png
[emoji=snowflake size=1] a bump for my fellow icicles (ok and me too LOL) [emoji=snowflake size=1]
a bump for my fellow icicles (ok and me too LOL)
8d7o509.png
@Undermom @dagmarmot @AlphaSnowdust @BlackFinSwampert

Hello, wanted to do a quick check to see if you'd be updating your post with hatchlings this week. If so, please drop a note in when your nests will be hatching, if they haven't already. I'm going to do another ping tomorrow or Thurs for a few people who requested it after posts were updated.
@Undermom @dagmarmot @AlphaSnowdust @BlackFinSwampert

Hello, wanted to do a quick check to see if you'd be updating your post with hatchlings this week. If so, please drop a note in when your nests will be hatching, if they haven't already. I'm going to do another ping tomorrow or Thurs for a few people who requested it after posts were updated.
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
I have one kid ready but I’m going to post em all tomorrow when the last nest hatches if that’s alright
I have one kid ready but I’m going to post em all tomorrow when the last nest hatches if that’s alright
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
ice dom team & hh curator
@AlphaSnowdust

No problem, might want to toss a note in your post when you will update it for people looking.
@AlphaSnowdust

No problem, might want to toss a note in your post when you will update it for people looking.
Done. :)
To clarify, are we okay to post one pair that’s not too icy?
Done. :)
To clarify, are we okay to post one pair that’s not too icy?
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
@AlphaSnowdust

Yes, as long as the hatchlings have Ice eyes and are born during Gala week.
@AlphaSnowdust

Yes, as long as the hatchlings have Ice eyes and are born during Gala week.
Working on my 2nd batch of gala kids
Working on my 2nd batch of gala kids
Na5WGHa.png
Post updated with a selection of Ice Subspecies and Icy Gaoler babes, all born on the first day of Gala 2022! Come check out all our glorious chilly nestlings!
Post updated with a selection of Ice Subspecies and Icy Gaoler babes, all born on the first day of Gala 2022! Come check out all our glorious chilly nestlings!
vKdEoyf.png
[color=#351801]Sunscape & Styx (hatchery supervisors) have updated our post with the children! [emoji=ice rune size=1]
Sunscape & Styx (hatchery supervisors) have updated our post with the children!
kWwfqJE.png
Alphias
~ they/them ~ +0 frt ~

skin & accent shop
adopt shop

ftu bio codes & assets
ice dom shop
ftu sheets!
a5suXBk.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8