Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | OPEN - ICE GALA - Breeders' Showcase
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@RiftenThief I keep getting distracted with other Gala things [emoji=tundra happy size=1] She'll be going up for 50,000 treasure, although willing to negotiate/take items etc for CR. If you are interested, let me know a name and I'll send over a CR.
@RiftenThief

I keep getting distracted with other Gala things She'll be going up for 50,000 treasure, although willing to negotiate/take items etc for CR. If you are interested, let me know a name and I'll send over a CR.
OOF HubOOF RaffleArt MarketplaceIn-flight Raffle
@JinxMoonstone no worries, I certainly know how that goes! 50kt is fine to me! I almost always random roll until I get a name I like, so whatever you would pick would be okay with me! [emoji=gaoler happy size=1]
@JinxMoonstone no worries, I certainly know how that goes! 50kt is fine to me! I almost always random roll until I get a name I like, so whatever you would pick would be okay with me!
12144842p.png
Riftie • They/Them • FR+3
Just your friendly neighbourhood cicada

a soul in tension that's learning to fly
Glass Cicada
@JinxMoonstone

I saw your post said you would be willing to take eternal snow. Could I ask what your ratio for it is?
@JinxMoonstone

I saw your post said you would be willing to take eternal snow. Could I ask what your ratio for it is?
Josie | He/Him | Nonbinary
looking for Rainbows, Eyeburners, and/or Dragons for Skins!
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
@FairyForestKing

I don't really have a ratio in mind yet, does 35 Eternal Snow work?
@FairyForestKing

I don't really have a ratio in mind yet, does 35 Eternal Snow work?
It's a big hard to tell with the small images, but if it's okay to ask has anyone hatched any special eyed dragons yet?
It's a big hard to tell with the small images, but if it's okay to ask has anyone hatched any special eyed dragons yet?
@virtualpet

Are you looking for any eye types in particular? At a glance, I don't think we've had any primals yet this year. I know AloraDannon posted the eye type in text in their post. All the little dragons are linked, so if there are any in particular you want to check, you can click on them.
@virtualpet

Are you looking for any eye types in particular? At a glance, I don't think we've had any primals yet this year. I know AloraDannon posted the eye type in text in their post. All the little dragons are linked, so if there are any in particular you want to check, you can click on them.
@JinxMoonstone Any special eyes! I did check out AloraDannon's post but I didn't see any special eyes, I did also see Allstohel's multi-gaze but opted not to buy them because we already have two multi-gaze xxy orca Banes
@JinxMoonstone Any special eyes! I did check out AloraDannon's post but I didn't see any special eyes, I did also see Allstohel's multi-gaze but opted not to buy them because we already have two multi-gaze xxy orca Banes
@JinxMoonstone

Sure! I’ll send the cr now :D
@JinxMoonstone

Sure! I’ll send the cr now :D
Josie | He/Him | Nonbinary
looking for Rainbows, Eyeburners, and/or Dragons for Skins!
kwlcS.gif GmOoG.gif
Freshly hatched babies posted! (Only common, uncommon and rare eyes)
Freshly hatched babies posted! (Only common, uncommon and rare eyes)
yAA9GBJ.png
Additional posts updated!
Additional posts updated!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8