Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Old Dragons for Sale
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
bump
bump
friendly bump!
i happened to see Erubesce on the AH, I browse the 7 digits on there every now and then and it was just love at first sight! she's such a gorgeous girl, thank you for giving me a chance to have her <3
friendly bump!
i happened to see Erubesce on the AH, I browse the 7 digits on there every now and then and it was just love at first sight! she's such a gorgeous girl, thank you for giving me a chance to have her <3
tumblr_inline_nb93jmKisp1qg78ij.png
emily
she/her
fr +2
@fredddio Thank you so much for giving her a loving home! I just recently had two old dragons bought and immediately exalted, so it's really nice to have one go to a good home!
@fredddio Thank you so much for giving her a loving home! I just recently had two old dragons bought and immediately exalted, so it's really nice to have one go to a good home!
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
Hi! I’ve just picked up the lovely Seer from your lair, thank you, you have a lot of stunning dragons!

Please could I also purchase Lune if she’s still available with gems and go on the pinglist for price reductions, in particular for Goldshine :)
Hi! I’ve just picked up the lovely Seer from your lair, thank you, you have a lot of stunning dragons!

Please could I also purchase Lune if she’s still available with gems and go on the pinglist for price reductions, in particular for Goldshine :)
@RootsforLeaves Could I buy this girl please?[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/7317192][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/73172/7317192_350.png[/img][/url] Also really tempted by the xxx mid boy but not sure what to offer. Love your UN btw.
@RootsforLeaves

Could I buy this girl please?7317192_350.png

Also really tempted by the xxx mid boy but not sure what to offer.

Love your UN btw.
» Ping friendly
................................................................. Bb8deOg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11