Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Islandheart's Quirks: Lair Trim - PWYW!
1 2
@papersparrow For sure! I'll message you!
@papersparrow For sure! I'll message you!
jt3PpxV.png FSoWeLk.png KdZtoYW.png
I just purchased Inkspill - so pretty! Thank you!
I just purchased Inkspill - so pretty! Thank you!
38443667.png
My name has two i's and no L. :)
ADHD - Poke me if I forget stuff!
She/Hers
80733020.png
@Fiain Thank you so much! Inkspill was such a surprise baby from that nest, completely different from his siblings, and so striking with that XYX. [emoji=heart size=1]
@Fiain Thank you so much! Inkspill was such a surprise baby from that nest, completely different from his siblings, and so striking with that XYX.
@Islandheart Hello my dear! I'd love to buy Autumnfire and Phastrellia, for gems please. If you'd prefer a different currency or want food/items instead, feel free to PM me. Also: Don't feel obligated to give up Ronica. If you love him, please keep him. :) Besides, if he misses anyone, he's more than welcome to come on over for a visit any time. [emoji=nature rune size=1]
@Islandheart

Hello my dear!

I'd love to buy Autumnfire and Phastrellia, for gems please. If you'd prefer a different currency or want food/items instead, feel free to PM me.

Also: Don't feel obligated to give up Ronica. If you love him, please keep him. :)

Besides, if he misses anyone, he's more than welcome to come on over for a visit any time.
@papersparrow Awesome, thanks so much! Sending Phastrellia and Autumnfire your way. :3 [emoji=heart size=1]
@papersparrow Awesome, thanks so much! Sending Phastrellia and Autumnfire your way. :3
We're doing some trimming over at Islandheart's lair! I would love to find forever homes for these beauties. <3
We're doing some trimming over at Islandheart's lair! I would love to find forever homes for these beauties. <3
Added three more dragons to this lair trim! Ping here or message me to claim any you want!
Added three more dragons to this lair trim! Ping here or message me to claim any you want!
1 2