Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T] lair purge | dragons for t/g/wl
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
@fyi

I wasn't expecting you to get back to me right away! Haha I'll grab him now and go to bed (promise!)
@fyi

I wasn't expecting you to get back to me right away! Haha I'll grab him now and go to bed (promise!)
Out of curiosity, how much would you be looking at for Killer? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/46479561][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/464796/46479561_350.png[/img][/url]
Out of curiosity, how much would you be looking at for Killer?

46479561_350.png
@Violenxe
I'd say somewhere around 800g-1000g, since those are the LAH for lvl 25 gen1 pearlies. i don't have any very particular attachment to them as of rn.
@Violenxe
I'd say somewhere around 800g-1000g, since those are the LAH for lvl 25 gen1 pearlies. i don't have any very particular attachment to them as of rn.
poem shop
writing prompts
Would you be willing to hold him while I craft some of the Baldwin's items on your wishlist? I'm a bit currency poor after expanding my lair.

I can make Pinstripe and Trail, that comes out to about 700 gems according to AH prices. And I'll check if I have anything else off your wishlist.
Would you be willing to hold him while I craft some of the Baldwin's items on your wishlist? I'm a bit currency poor after expanding my lair.

I can make Pinstripe and Trail, that comes out to about 700 gems according to AH prices. And I'll check if I have anything else off your wishlist.
@Violenxe
yup, i can hold him for you! pinstripe+trail for 700g is good. how much time do you think it'll take you to brew?
@Violenxe
yup, i can hold him for you! pinstripe+trail for 700g is good. how much time do you think it'll take you to brew?
poem shop
writing prompts
I am interested in Aspire
I am interested in Aspire
@Dragoncalypso26
hey! aspire would be 35kt/g, feel free to send a cr whenever!
@Dragoncalypso26
hey! aspire would be 35kt/g, feel free to send a cr whenever!
poem shop
writing prompts
@fyi

I started working on getting what I need for the Imbued Sulfur last night when I saw it on your wishlist, so hopefully no more than two days.
@fyi

I started working on getting what I need for the Imbued Sulfur last night when I saw it on your wishlist, so hopefully no more than two days.
@Violenxe
got it! i'll give you until 9/7/2021, then—you can send me a cr whenever you've finished brewing/gathering currency :P
@Violenxe
got it! i'll give you until 9/7/2021, then—you can send me a cr whenever you've finished brewing/gathering currency :P
poem shop
writing prompts
!
!
poem shop
writing prompts
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12