Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | CC| closed for construction
1 2 3
@Aceofhare sure thing! sending CR now :)
@Aceofhare sure thing! sending CR now :)
@Fieryblood could you do me a favor and save Jewel and Amber for me? I plan to buy them tomorrow when I have the gems/space. However you of course can say no I am not trying to be demanding I am sorry aaaa. I get nervous that I sound rude when I ask for holds
@Fieryblood could you do me a favor and save Jewel and Amber for me? I plan to buy them tomorrow when I have the gems/space. However you of course can say no I am not trying to be demanding I am sorry aaaa. I get nervous that I sound rude when I ask for holds
@Whisperingwill0w not rude at all! I'd be happy to hold them for you :) I'll take them off the AH, and send you a CR - just add the payment when you are ready!
@Whisperingwill0w not rude at all! I'd be happy to hold them for you :) I'll take them off the AH, and send you a CR - just add the payment when you are ready!
Thank you so so much I appreciate it :O!!! I promise I'll pick it up tomorrow with the proper payment :)
Thank you so so much I appreciate it :O!!! I promise I'll pick it up tomorrow with the proper payment :)
@FieryBlood
Hello! Could I get #72067494 for treasure? Thanks!
@FieryBlood
Hello! Could I get #72067494 for treasure? Thanks!
MUYNhfy.png
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
bYt72YT.png
9EYvJZT.png
sZQe4mF.png
@SkeletonGourd absolutely!! sending as a PA now :)
@SkeletonGourd absolutely!! sending as a PA now :)
Thanks! :D
Thanks! :D
MUYNhfy.png
LCqISMP.png
tyEuRXe.png
bYt72YT.png
9EYvJZT.png
sZQe4mF.png
bump
bump
Free gems!
Derg Shop
Selling UMAs
How to get rich on FR
fe9bfb62fba598d10b8e0d9220eff7fcbb1e117b.png
PtICpts.png
Ginger, Silver, and Midnight added from my Rainbow Challenge!
Ginger, Silver, and Midnight added from my Rainbow Challenge!
[emoji=familiar heart size=1]
1 2 3