Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Deer Dragons! [New Hatches]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
this might be a bit specific but could I be put on the pinglist for if you ever get a M imp with a spruce secondary?

i adore deer I love your dragons :D
this might be a bit specific but could I be put on the pinglist for if you ever get a M imp with a spruce secondary?

i adore deer I love your dragons :D
mura_sig.png
@PhoenixFire

Could I get Roe for gems?

And I just wanted to congratulate you on another GORGEOUS nest! These deer dragons are seriously awesome:D
@PhoenixFire

Could I get Roe for gems?

And I just wanted to congratulate you on another GORGEOUS nest! These deer dragons are seriously awesome:D
Bamboo toilet paper!!
I am a pile of guinea pigs in a trench coat

A9-D5-DB86-9-D42-463-D-B11-E-EAE4-F986-E9-AF.png
2203887-F-1-AA2-44-FE-9-D01-4527-CF5-E8-FAE.png
I have an Art Shop ooooh
@NeriumOleander
Hello! Absolutely! I will put you on a specifics pinglist! ^^
Thank you so much! ;-;
I'm so glad to find more people who like deer as much as I do!

@Sychra
Yes! Sending Roe over in a CR.
Thank you!!! ;;;^;;;
I worked for a long time to make this pair, but I didn't expect so many other people to think they are as awesome as I think they are! It makes me really happy. Now if only they could get more than 2 eggs at a time...
@NeriumOleander
Hello! Absolutely! I will put you on a specifics pinglist! ^^
Thank you so much! ;-;
I'm so glad to find more people who like deer as much as I do!

@Sychra
Yes! Sending Roe over in a CR.
Thank you!!! ;;;^;;;
I worked for a long time to make this pair, but I didn't expect so many other people to think they are as awesome as I think they are! It makes me really happy. Now if only they could get more than 2 eggs at a time...
HErCup2.gifazkZ2A0.pngHErCup2.gif
@EmberEyes @polkdotastronaut @AmethystStar @cherrystarfox @Viivie @DragonSquid @Alola @Noivernhunter34 @Jorybear @MossyKnight @Arianbelle @FNEISZ @Zabuza @Aplomado @Sychra @RingLeader1 @Darkness352

First 3 egg nest for the deer couple! Users on the pinglist have priority for 24 hours after this was posted.

Please let me know if you would like to added or removed from the pinglist!
@EmberEyes @polkdotastronaut @AmethystStar @cherrystarfox @Viivie @DragonSquid @Alola @Noivernhunter34 @Jorybear @MossyKnight @Arianbelle @FNEISZ @Zabuza @Aplomado @Sychra @RingLeader1 @Darkness352

First 3 egg nest for the deer couple! Users on the pinglist have priority for 24 hours after this was posted.

Please let me know if you would like to added or removed from the pinglist!
@PhoenixFire could I snag "Tigerlilly" for treasure? :D [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/73797418][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/737975/73797418_350.png[/img][/url][/center]
@PhoenixFire could I snag "Tigerlilly" for treasure? :D
73797418_350.png
mi9zDxC.png
I’m intrigued, could you add me to the pinglist please? :)
I’m intrigued, could you add me to the pinglist please? :)
sN7OFwo.pngGbuT06g.pngcDKoVmo.pngypkYF0y.pnggIVnoKR.pngAK7QxV1.pngTz9zkEa.png
6JqFst1.png
8xADJuh.png
i'd love lotus for treasure & to be added to the pinglist, please! c:
i'd love lotus for treasure & to be added to the pinglist, please! c:
tumblr_inline_p9tieiGTwc1qbn90k_75sq.giftumblr_inline_p9tifvs2vw1qbn90k_75sq.gif
I'd love to buy Opal for gems, please ^-^

edit: I'd like to be added to pinglist, please!
I'd love to buy Opal for gems, please ^-^

edit: I'd like to be added to pinglist, please!
gMiyAUd.png
hhh
hrnwWyL.png
She/her // FR +3
Wishlist
Please copy my user when pinging!
hhh
dahylcr-2cf555ba-8261-4b7c-a4eb-b31013543c25.png
May I please be added to the pinglist? The dragons are so pretty, I adore the colors !!
May I please be added to the pinglist? The dragons are so pretty, I adore the colors !!
♥ Any pronouns | My > Art shop < ♥

@Darkness352
Absolutely! I will send a CR.

@Holland
I'm glad you are! I will add you!

@caffeinecold
If no one on the pinglist wants to adopt her within the time limit, then you have first dibs! I'm sorry about that, but it is the only way I can make sure that the people who have been waiting for the longest for a hatchling are able to get one with all the demand. I will be sure to add you to the pinglist! ^^

@Dexianne
Thank you so much! ;-; Yes, I will add you!

@Finchhflight
If no one on the pinglist wants to adopt her within the time limit, then you have first dibs! I'm sorry about that, but it is the only way I can make sure that the people who have been waiting for the longest for a hatchling are able to get one with all the demand. I will be sure to add you to the pinglist! ^^
@Darkness352
Absolutely! I will send a CR.

@Holland
I'm glad you are! I will add you!

@caffeinecold

@Dexianne
Thank you so much! ;-; Yes, I will add you!

@Finchhflight
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8