Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Deer Dragons! [New Hatches]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@EmberEyes @polkdotastronaut @AmethystStar @cherrystarfox @Viivie @DragonSquid @Alola @Noivernhunter34 @Jorybear @MossyKnight @Arianbelle @FNEISZ @Zabuza @Aplomado @Sychra @RingLeader1

A nest of two deer dragons again! These hatched a few days ago, sorry for the wait, my college is just starting up!
Users on the pinglist have priority on these babies for 24 hours after this was posted.
Please let me know if you would like to be added or removed from the pinglist!
@EmberEyes @polkdotastronaut @AmethystStar @cherrystarfox @Viivie @DragonSquid @Alola @Noivernhunter34 @Jorybear @MossyKnight @Arianbelle @FNEISZ @Zabuza @Aplomado @Sychra @RingLeader1

A nest of two deer dragons again! These hatched a few days ago, sorry for the wait, my college is just starting up!
Users on the pinglist have priority on these babies for 24 hours after this was posted.
Please let me know if you would like to be added or removed from the pinglist!
HErCup2.gifazkZ2A0.pngHErCup2.gif
Never mind I see them,can I buy the male? If not can I buy the female? For mostly treasure and some gems (I need to do a mix payment) @PhoenixFire
Never mind I see them,can I buy the male? If not can I buy the female? For mostly treasure and some gems (I need to do a mix payment) @PhoenixFire
qXHYTjH.png
[url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/72446614][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/724467/72446614_350.png[/img][/url] @PhoenixFire id like to buy this cutie!
72446614_350.png
@PhoenixFire id like to buy this cutie!
Accent Shop inactive
S/T Gened G1s
LF G1s
S/T UMAs
@RingLeader1

You may absolutely have the male! I do take mixed payments at a treasure to gem ratio of 1000:1.
Please send me a crossroads!
@RingLeader1

You may absolutely have the male! I do take mixed payments at a treasure to gem ratio of 1000:1.
Please send me a crossroads!
@Alola

You got it!
Sending her over ^^
@Alola

You got it!
Sending her over ^^
Hahaha gosh darn it, I'll get one next time! [emoji=banescale laughing size=1]
Hahaha gosh darn it, I'll get one next time!
You should totally make some lore for this and make it a lineage or something!
You should totally make some lore for this and make it a lineage or something!
qXHYTjH.png

The deer dragons' fourth nest has arrived with a nest of two once again! One male and their first-ever spruce female!

If anyone would be interested in or have ideas for lore or a lineage with these dragons, please let me know!

Users on the pinglist have priority for 24 hours. Please let me know if you would like to be added or removed from the pinglist.

The deer dragons' fourth nest has arrived with a nest of two once again! One male and their first-ever spruce female!

If anyone would be interested in or have ideas for lore or a lineage with these dragons, please let me know!

Users on the pinglist have priority for 24 hours. Please let me know if you would like to be added or removed from the pinglist.
@PhoenixFire
Can I get Fallow? Thanks!
@PhoenixFire
Can I get Fallow? Thanks!
6IcEXCU.png pw_trans_s.png xx Jory | she/they | FR+0

»
»
@Jorybear
Absolutely! Sending a CR!
@Jorybear
Absolutely! Sending a CR!