Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | .:Shadow and Bone:.
1 2 ... 383 384 385 386 387 ... 438 439
@AnimeLover9631 @princessamidala yes you can reserve a dragon ahead of time but I do not reserve for people "next nest," I have a list that I go through for reservations and I go from top to bottom and try to find the best match, as the people at the top have been waiting the longest.

Unfortunately my Surges have long waitlists...you'll be guaranteed to get one as long as you come to pick it up within 2 days or tell me you need more time, but you may be waiting a while for certain pairs.

But I do not let people "jump the line" so to speak. I know it's rough waiting a while for popular pairs, but I already do a lot to make sure people on my pinglist have the best chances at my dragons by doing the pre-sale and by having the reservation system for those people who cannot catch me when I post.

You can add yourself to the list, there's a reservations tab at the bottom but if you need me to add you, just let me know exactly what you want.
@AnimeLover9631 @princessamidala yes you can reserve a dragon ahead of time but I do not reserve for people "next nest," I have a list that I go through for reservations and I go from top to bottom and try to find the best match, as the people at the top have been waiting the longest.

Unfortunately my Surges have long waitlists...you'll be guaranteed to get one as long as you come to pick it up within 2 days or tell me you need more time, but you may be waiting a while for certain pairs.

But I do not let people "jump the line" so to speak. I know it's rough waiting a while for popular pairs, but I already do a lot to make sure people on my pinglist have the best chances at my dragons by doing the pre-sale and by having the reservation system for those people who cannot catch me when I post.

You can add yourself to the list, there's a reservations tab at the bottom but if you need me to add you, just let me know exactly what you want.
gfCdYdH.gif Ninth | She/Her
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
@Dinomatika WOW she looks so great with the Flameforger gene and the skin! The mom of the pair also has the same skin :D [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/76594656][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/765947/76594656_350.png[/img][/url] Also you can add yourself to the "New Pairs" pinglist, I do not have pinglists for WIP pairs. You'll be pinged when they do live. Let me know if you need me to add you.
@Dinomatika WOW she looks so great with the Flameforger gene and the skin!

The mom of the pair also has the same skin :D

76594656_350.png

Also you can add yourself to the "New Pairs" pinglist, I do not have pinglists for WIP pairs. You'll be pinged when they do live. Let me know if you need me to add you.
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
wow great minds think alike! haha, can you add me to the new pairs pinglist please? i cant do it because im in a computer i have been lended
wow great minds think alike! haha, can you add me to the new pairs pinglist please? i cant do it because im in a computer i have been lended
have a good day!
trying to get some new dragons. my lair has a lot of dragons im trying to get rid of, so please dont mind my lair slots when deciding to send the dragons ^^

WILDCLAW JOURNEY
Wishlist
Dragon Census
@Dinomatika added!
@Dinomatika added!
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
@9th oh! By no means did i mean i wanted 1 now. If theres such a list i have no problem waiting ^-^ i was just pointing out that the 2 pairs i was interested in were there already. Im sorry if i seemd to come off that way. I know surges are still super popular and i kinda figured there would be a list. It was early morning for me when i posted and i wasnt clear minded at that time to write clearly.. also i am on mobile so i have trouble with editing documents. I can veiw them no problem but my phone really acts up when i try to edit so if you could please add me i would most appreciate it. Thank you and again im sorry for the miss communication
And id love to have 1 male from each of those 2 aforementioned pairs reserved thank you ^-^
@9th oh! By no means did i mean i wanted 1 now. If theres such a list i have no problem waiting ^-^ i was just pointing out that the 2 pairs i was interested in were there already. Im sorry if i seemd to come off that way. I know surges are still super popular and i kinda figured there would be a list. It was early morning for me when i posted and i wasnt clear minded at that time to write clearly.. also i am on mobile so i have trouble with editing documents. I can veiw them no problem but my phone really acts up when i try to edit so if you could please add me i would most appreciate it. Thank you and again im sorry for the miss communication
And id love to have 1 male from each of those 2 aforementioned pairs reserved thank you ^-^
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
Oh that’s awesome my Diabolical Devil baby has the same skin! [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/774186/77418568_350.png[/img]
Oh that’s awesome my Diabolical Devil baby has the same skin!
77418568_350.png
Color-Hand-15.png95c947c87cc1e92d43ab7d172f86ce89d0a06f2b.png
@AnimeLover9631 no prob, I'll add you
@AnimeLover9631 no prob, I'll add you
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
@Salazia looks awesome!
I love that series of skins
@Salazia looks awesome!
I love that series of skins
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
@Finchhflight the new owner of Ember returned her so I was wondering if you're still interested?
@Finchhflight the new owner of Ember returned her so I was wondering if you're still interested?
Shadow and Bone Hatchery
Skins and Accents
Sure!
Sure!
gMiyAUd.png
hhh
hrnwWyL.png
She/her // FR +3
Wishlist
Please copy my user when pinging!
hhh