Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | The Rainbow Factory - Hatchery [Closed]
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
@hawchoo totally! right now im just fixing up the pairs and stuff, and after everything with the hatchery is done i will see what i can do about a banner.
@hawchoo totally! right now im just fixing up the pairs and stuff, and after everything with the hatchery is done i will see what i can do about a banner.
(click my pfp to learn more about me!) Edit: Forum sig needs to be redone :(
@satanicSatan
Sounds good! I hope the fixing it all back up again goes smoothly ^^
@satanicSatan
Sounds good! I hope the fixing it all back up again goes smoothly ^^
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
@CherryFanta @MooMooMami @weaverz @Shiguma @hiriajuu @Tarvalian @Foa @Mathematicool @SteampunkLlama @hawchoo @talkinganimals @jazafras @blixx @Catleia @ksanzo @Smudgecat @Hemogoblins @cobaltmia @NightmareJudge @smolfroglesbian @Adorbzstellar @Necramancy @bonivich @velvetpaws @freyybug @PuffinSweater @RayCayKar137 @foxseii @Scribey @freedomofflight @Pennywhistle @PoisonousPossums @toxxxic @lamnia @vulpeculae @GollyDrakes @Dytileea

Ladies and gentleman, I think it is time to announce the re-opening of what is now called The Rainbow Factory!!
Formerly known as "Casual Affairs." I changed the name and banner - Check the first page for my new banner, and you can put it in your affiliates post! Thank you all!!
@CherryFanta @MooMooMami @weaverz @Shiguma @hiriajuu @Tarvalian @Foa @Mathematicool @SteampunkLlama @hawchoo @talkinganimals @jazafras @blixx @Catleia @ksanzo @Smudgecat @Hemogoblins @cobaltmia @NightmareJudge @smolfroglesbian @Adorbzstellar @Necramancy @bonivich @velvetpaws @freyybug @PuffinSweater @RayCayKar137 @foxseii @Scribey @freedomofflight @Pennywhistle @PoisonousPossums @toxxxic @lamnia @vulpeculae @GollyDrakes @Dytileea

Ladies and gentleman, I think it is time to announce the re-opening of what is now called The Rainbow Factory!!
Formerly known as "Casual Affairs." I changed the name and banner - Check the first page for my new banner, and you can put it in your affiliates post! Thank you all!!
Hey! I don't remember if i've said this already but since i've moved on to other parts of FR i've closed my hatchery, you can take me off the affiliates list! good luck with your hatchery <3
Hey! I don't remember if i've said this already but since i've moved on to other parts of FR i've closed my hatchery, you can take me off the affiliates list! good luck with your hatchery <3
Veridian Brewing Co Gladeveins Battle Guild Blossom Buddies Adopts Pride Phrogs! They/them
He/him
Neurodivergent
American
FR time +0
@satanicSatan, updated your banner- welcome back~!
@satanicSatan, updated your banner- welcome back~!
helloworld za7hf8g.png
about-icons-1.png
about-icons-2.png
about-icons-3.png

mWO2AY3.png
@smolfroglesbian noted! will remove it :) thank you!
@smolfroglesbian noted! will remove it :) thank you!
[quote name="satanicSatan" date="2022-11-08 17:12:23" ] Ladies and gentleman, I think it is time to announce the re-opening of what is now called The Rainbow Factory!! Formerly known as "Casual Affairs." I changed the name and banner - Check the first page for my new banner, and you can put it in your affiliates post! Thank you all!! [/quote] pinging @OrbWeaver since their affiliate link wasnt working, so i searched for the hatchery and fixed it. [emoji=aberration happy size=1]
satanicSatan wrote on 2022-11-08 17:12:23:

pinging @OrbWeaver since their affiliate link wasnt working, so i searched for the hatchery and fixed it.
Will update!
Will update!
With the exception of fodder dragons, I try to ensure all my prices are competitive with prices on the AH. I try to keep on top of AH prices so as not to over-charge.
DFa15iQ.jpg
bump
bump
Congrats on the re-opening!

kPD4Bkh.png
Congrats on the re-opening!

kPD4Bkh.png
4o7zqMF.pnguedbpc5.png
1 2 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49