Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Chicken Hatchery outlet (Oct 14 hatches)
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11
New rescues!
New rescues!
Check out my
free hatchery and
adopt shop!
Banners_tiny_hatch.pngBanners_tiny_adopt.png
@RayFayKar137 Can I adopt this boy? He reminds me of Wolverine and will be a fandragon. :) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/60972395][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/609724/60972395_350.png[/img][/url]
@RayFayKar137

Can I adopt this boy?
He reminds me of Wolverine and will be a fandragon. :)
60972395_350.png
B62353-DE-4-FEC-49-E0-B135-D850-D3-B597-EC.pngqoKyDAx.png
@GetJazzyOnIt Sorry to say, but he already got adopted. If you wished I can put you in contact with his new owner if you wanted to work somethinf out.
@GetJazzyOnIt Sorry to say, but he already got adopted. If you wished I can put you in contact with his new owner if you wanted to work somethinf out.
Check out my
free hatchery and
adopt shop!
@RayCayKarl137
Aw, it alright.
I’ll check back and see if you’ve any new ones in a few days. He was an impulse adopt, really :)
@RayCayKarl137
Aw, it alright.
I’ll check back and see if you’ve any new ones in a few days. He was an impulse adopt, really :)
@GetJazzyOnIt I actually have nests ready to hatch sometime tomorrow to be honest. I can either get you on a pinglist or just come back and check in maybe a few days. I’m going to hold them off until the 1st.
@GetJazzyOnIt I actually have nests ready to hatch sometime tomorrow to be honest. I can either get you on a pinglist or just come back and check in maybe a few days. I’m going to hold them off until the 1st.
Check out my
free hatchery and
adopt shop!
@RayCayKar137

Thanks for letting me know and I think I would like to be on the apinglist
@RayCayKar137

Thanks for letting me know and I think I would like to be on the apinglist
hello there, i'm a new player and would love to adopt one of your lovely dragons if you still have any cuties available!
hello there, i'm a new player and would love to adopt one of your lovely dragons if you still have any cuties available!
@tessamoo Of course! I update this whenever I have a dragon adopted, so all those in the list are up for grabs. Any that caught your eye?
@tessamoo Of course! I update this whenever I have a dragon adopted, so all those in the list are up for grabs. Any that caught your eye?
Check out my
free hatchery and
adopt shop!
ahh, Neutron is gorgeous ;0; any chance i could adopt him?
ahh, Neutron is gorgeous ;0; any chance i could adopt him?
@tessamoo Yeup! He's sent your way.
@tessamoo Yeup! He's sent your way.
Check out my
free hatchery and
adopt shop!
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 10 11