Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Ode To Dragons - CLOSING
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39
Yeah, go ahead. Trying to decide on if I want other pairs too..

Could I also snag Epiphany and the unnamed blue stitched/blue patchwork/ white underbelly sky dancer?
Yeah, go ahead. Trying to decide on if I want other pairs too..

Could I also snag Epiphany and the unnamed blue stitched/blue patchwork/ white underbelly sky dancer?
Keeper of Stories
Tn4TEAZ.png
@nyxian Haha okay I’ll send ‘em over! The bog and skydancer are on the AH, did you want them for treasure instead?
@nyxian Haha okay I’ll send ‘em over! The bog and skydancer are on the AH, did you want them for treasure instead?
Square-3.png Wolf_26299_3_15.png
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
@Panther202
Yeah, unfortunately don't have gems at the moment.
@Panther202
Yeah, unfortunately don't have gems at the moment.
Keeper of Stories
Tn4TEAZ.png
@nyxiandragons thats okay! Let me send them over ^^
@nyxiandragons thats okay! Let me send them over ^^
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
@Panther202 aaaaaah I haven't seen you where closing, can I be pinged for legend and ruby pair's hatchies ? Also I'm interested in the Goner pair, if they're not tooken I would like to take them ! I just have to get more money cuz am buying a lot of things right now ><
@Panther202 aaaaaah I haven't seen you where closing, can I be pinged for legend and ruby pair's hatchies ? Also I'm interested in the Goner pair, if they're not tooken I would like to take them ! I just have to get more money cuz am buying a lot of things right now ><
kZ9N8Vv.gifuZ1Q5EM.pngkTwuEJD.gif
@yukiuwo yes i will and yes they are! They would be 85 together, would you like me to send a cr your way?
@yukiuwo yes i will and yes they are! They would be 85 together, would you like me to send a cr your way?
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
@Panther202 yay ! Yes please [emoji=mirror star size=1]
@Panther202 yay ! Yes please
kZ9N8Vv.gifuZ1Q5EM.pngkTwuEJD.gif
I see you're keeping kitchen sink- if you breed them at all is there anyway I could get a wild claw with ghost? And any from Neon Gravestones and Addict with a Pen. And maybe a match baby from house of gold? If none of those are available that's cool too! Sorry, just like all the babies..

Kinda wanna take Forest pair home.. But I don't have enough right now.
I see you're keeping kitchen sink- if you breed them at all is there anyway I could get a wild claw with ghost? And any from Neon Gravestones and Addict with a Pen. And maybe a match baby from house of gold? If none of those are available that's cool too! Sorry, just like all the babies..

Kinda wanna take Forest pair home.. But I don't have enough right now.
Keeper of Stories
Tn4TEAZ.png
@nyxiandragons yes i will still be breeding and i can ping you for those! I also can hold dragons if youre interested? No pressure if not! Since its a cleanout and i need the space im only doing holds for a week but i can make an exception if need be :)
@nyxiandragons yes i will still be breeding and i can ping you for those! I also can hold dragons if youre interested? No pressure if not! Since its a cleanout and i need the space im only doing holds for a week but i can make an exception if need be :)
FAQ & About Me
Dragons for Sale

FR +0 | She/Her | AuDHD
72918353.png square2.png
@Panther202
That should be long enough! I'm hoping tomorrow, if not then it'll be Friday.
Also good luck with the G1 lair! It's not for me but it's super cool to see people do.
@Panther202
That should be long enough! I'm hoping tomorrow, if not then it'll be Friday.
Also good luck with the G1 lair! It's not for me but it's super cool to see people do.
Keeper of Stories
Tn4TEAZ.png
1 2 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39