Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | cheap dragons!! \(*°∇°*)/
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Oh ok! Sure go ahead :)such pretty babies
Oh ok! Sure go ahead :)such pretty babies
@FearShroom
The nest will hatch tomorrow!!
@FearShroom
The nest will hatch tomorrow!!
LMLA6wg.png
@Moontail137 thank you for notifying! I can’t wait!
@Moontail137 thank you for notifying! I can’t wait!
@FearShroom

The ghost babies hatched!! Go check out my lair and decide which one you want!! (If you want one of them) if you decide you want a different dragon, you can always describe them to me and i’d be happy to breed some for you!!
@FearShroom

The ghost babies hatched!! Go check out my lair and decide which one you want!! (If you want one of them) if you decide you want a different dragon, you can always describe them to me and i’d be happy to breed some for you!!
LMLA6wg.png
^Bump!^
^Bump!^
LMLA6wg.png
hello !! just wanted to ask if this gorgest lady is still up for adoption? :0 i can do 5g for her, or i can go farm more treasure if that's too little! [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/68186344][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/681864/68186344_350.png[/img][/url]
hello !! just wanted to ask if this gorgest lady is still up for adoption? :0 i can do 5g for her, or i can go farm more treasure if that's too little!

68186344_350.png
x
ZwVaRtj.gif
my username is telePATHETICal !

[ any pronouns ;; fr time +13 ;; gmt +8 ]

please ping when replying to me in forums, thank you!
@telepathetical 5g is a perfect amount!!! I can send over a crossroads right now!!
@telepathetical 5g is a perfect amount!!! I can send over a crossroads right now!!
LMLA6wg.png
@Moontail137

that would be lovely !! thank you so much! :)
@Moontail137

that would be lovely !! thank you so much! :)
x
ZwVaRtj.gif
my username is telePATHETICal !

[ any pronouns ;; fr time +13 ;; gmt +8 ]

please ping when replying to me in forums, thank you!
^bump!^
^bump!^
LMLA6wg.png
Wow I’m surprised that Skydancer male is still available. Can I get him? I’m willing to pay 10kt for him honestly
Wow I’m surprised that Skydancer male is still available. Can I get him? I’m willing to pay 10kt for him honestly
1 2 3 4 5 6 7