Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 84 85
@Reigaia

Sorry, Mischa just got claimed!
@Reigaia

Sorry, Mischa just got claimed!
@lykos yeah i just saw on discord. Would it be possible to have girst dibs on any other kid with the same color combo?
@lykos yeah i just saw on discord. Would it be possible to have girst dibs on any other kid with the same color combo?
*Skin shop *Sketch commissions
@Reigaia

Of course! I can get you added under specifics for her combo. c: Would you like to remain on the general list for the pair?
@Reigaia

Of course! I can get you added under specifics for her combo. c: Would you like to remain on the general list for the pair?
@lykos yes please
@lykos yes please
@Reigaia

Alright. I've got you added for her combo. I meant to ask: same tertiary or just colours?
@Reigaia

Alright. I've got you added for her combo. I meant to ask: same tertiary or just colours?
@lykos Koi tert and same colors please, as a side note do they have a chance for any floral type secondaries? Like how orcid is a flower i mean. If its possible could have dibs on any double sunset xyx with flower type secondary?
@lykos Koi tert and same colors please, as a side note do they have a chance for any floral type secondaries? Like how orcid is a flower i mean. If its possible could have dibs on any double sunset xyx with flower type secondary?
@Reigaia

I'm not too familiar with flowers but I THINK these are flowers within their range?

Lavender
Heather
Orchid
Nightshade (or is this a berry?)
Iris (?)
@Reigaia

I'm not too familiar with flowers but I THINK these are flowers within their range?

Lavender
Heather
Orchid
Nightshade (or is this a berry?)
Iris (?)
@lykos lol i consider nightshade and iris flowers yes.

(Also i notice i typed sunset instead of sunshine oops)

Man i know im being weirdly specific but if double sunshine/sunset kids pop out with flower color secondaries plz poke. This is my favored combo for my flower garden dergos. Im sad i missed that perfect kid, but heres to hopin another one comes from the pair ^^
@lykos lol i consider nightshade and iris flowers yes.

(Also i notice i typed sunset instead of sunshine oops)

Man i know im being weirdly specific but if double sunshine/sunset kids pop out with flower color secondaries plz poke. This is my favored combo for my flower garden dergos. Im sad i missed that perfect kid, but heres to hopin another one comes from the pair ^^
@Reigaia

You're fine! c: It's what I have the specific pings for. I just want to make sure I don't ping for the wrong thing. ^^'

Alright so to confirm: Nightshade, Orchid, and Iris secondary XYXs of Sunshine/Sunset.

The primary and tertiary ranges are relatively tight, so here's to hoping!
@Reigaia

You're fine! c: It's what I have the specific pings for. I just want to make sure I don't ping for the wrong thing. ^^'

Alright so to confirm: Nightshade, Orchid, and Iris secondary XYXs of Sunshine/Sunset.

The primary and tertiary ranges are relatively tight, so here's to hoping!
@lykos yes please, and thank you! (lavender and heather sec as well if possible)
@lykos yes please, and thank you! (lavender and heather sec as well if possible)
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 84 85