Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Desperate to sell g1s (xyy,xyx,xyz)gened
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Sloths It's SUCH an amazing scatter lol Perfect combo. I'm terrible at pricing doubles :'D How does 4kg feel? I'm not quite committing yet, but I wanna get a feel for the price?. : P
@Sloths It's SUCH an amazing scatter lol Perfect combo. I'm terrible at pricing doubles :'D How does 4kg feel? I'm not quite committing yet, but I wanna get a feel for the price?. : P
4c6SUnQ.png iLqXG8X.pngldOcwDe.png6H5Lxw8.png
@TheChurchGrim
Someone told me it's worth around 15-20kg due to the specific colors so 4kg would be way too little I'm sorry!
@TheChurchGrim
Someone told me it's worth around 15-20kg due to the specific colors so 4kg would be way too little I'm sorry!
@Sloths Aaaah, alright! Thanks for the reply c: good luck!
@Sloths Aaaah, alright! Thanks for the reply c: good luck!
4c6SUnQ.png iLqXG8X.pngldOcwDe.png6H5Lxw8.png
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
b
@Sanrios
How much would you like for this girl? I can also offer art like an icon/headshot, link to my art shop is in my bio :)
@Sanrios
How much would you like for this girl? I can also offer art like an icon/headshot, link to my art shop is in my bio :)
@Maybellmay
Hello!! I'm unsure honestly, usually I dont mind art but for right now I'm looking for gems since Im revamping my lair! How much do you want to offer? ^^
@Maybellmay
Hello!! I'm unsure honestly, usually I dont mind art but for right now I'm looking for gems since Im revamping my lair! How much do you want to offer? ^^
@Sanrios
That's 100% fair! She's very pretty, I think she's worth the AH price (didn't notice it before, oops), since she's gened.

I'd have to think about it for a bit-- if someone offers before me, feel free to go ahead and sell of course. I'm just considering my budget LOL
@Sanrios
That's 100% fair! She's very pretty, I think she's worth the AH price (didn't notice it before, oops), since she's gened.

I'd have to think about it for a bit-- if someone offers before me, feel free to go ahead and sell of course. I'm just considering my budget LOL
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9