Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Desperate to sell g1s (xyy,xyx,xyz)gened
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Whymsical
That offer of 10kg is super tempting, I looked through your lair and nothing seems to catch my eyes besides this dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51763565 how much do you value them at? Do you own any UMAs that are food/vaporwave? I'm a HUGE UMA collector and am always looking for new UMAs.
@Whymsical
That offer of 10kg is super tempting, I looked through your lair and nothing seems to catch my eyes besides this dragon: https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/51763565 how much do you value them at? Do you own any UMAs that are food/vaporwave? I'm a HUGE UMA collector and am always looking for new UMAs.
@Sloths

Ooh, Crowley, he'd be quite difficult for me to part with as he's the fandragon pair to Aziraphale (who's next to him) and I'd rather not split them up haha.

As for accents, I have and something maybe close?? Which is , which is a 5 print custom I believe.

But I can also just do the 10kg pure if you'd be alright with that, and if neither of those accents catch your eye.
@Sloths

Ooh, Crowley, he'd be quite difficult for me to part with as he's the fandragon pair to Aziraphale (who's next to him) and I'd rather not split them up haha.

As for accents, I have and something maybe close?? Which is , which is a 5 print custom I believe.

But I can also just do the 10kg pure if you'd be alright with that, and if neither of those accents catch your eye.
earthb1.png
FR Time +8.
@Whymsical
I can take 10kg pure then, the accents don't interest me unfortunately.
If you want I can sell you the accent as well for another 800-1kg if youre wanting it!
This is the skin
@Whymsical
I can take 10kg pure then, the accents don't interest me unfortunately.
If you want I can sell you the accent as well for another 800-1kg if youre wanting it!
This is the skin
@Sloths

Ooh, yes please I'd like the skin with him! And that sounds good to me! If you set up the CR I'll just buy the gems and add them to it. ^-^
@Sloths

Ooh, yes please I'd like the skin with him! And that sounds good to me! If you set up the CR I'll just buy the gems and add them to it. ^-^
earthb1.png
FR Time +8.
@whysmical
Sent the skin/dragon in a CR!!
@whysmical
Sent the skin/dragon in a CR!!
Wow that primal triple is insane! Lucky color Scatter or eye scatter?
Wow that primal triple is insane! Lucky color Scatter or eye scatter?
pSqt2he.pngYjsuzHO.pnglvnVULi.pngZwwIRzh.png
@Lightningbender
I actually bought it when dappervolk first came out and paid DV items for it! I'm unsure how the person I bought it from came across it ):
@Lightningbender
I actually bought it when dappervolk first came out and paid DV items for it! I'm unsure how the person I bought it from came across it ):
@Sloths excellent trade! However they came about, they are insane! I just checked and there's only 6 total XXX primal G1'S to date!
@Sloths excellent trade! However they came about, they are insane! I just checked and there's only 6 total XXX primal G1'S to date!
pSqt2he.pngYjsuzHO.pnglvnVULi.pngZwwIRzh.png
@Lightningbender
Theres only 6? Wow I had no idea! Thanks for letting me know <3
@Lightningbender
Theres only 6? Wow I had no idea! Thanks for letting me know <3
b
b
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9