Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Sold
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Wonderlande

Perfect! I do have a Plague and Wind eggs

Nocturne too but I'm sure you don't want any of them?
@Wonderlande

Perfect! I do have a Plague and Wind eggs

Nocturne too but I'm sure you don't want any of them?
XdA0BPq.png
@kitsune56

I'd be willing to accept any eggs (including noc eggs, as well!) at LAH, which is currently at 285g. :D
@kitsune56

I'd be willing to accept any eggs (including noc eggs, as well!) at LAH, which is currently at 285g. :D
@Wonderlande

Wonderful!

Okay how about 3 Noc Eggs and 600G ?
@Wonderlande

Wonderful!

Okay how about 3 Noc Eggs and 600G ?
XdA0BPq.png
@kitsune56

That sounds fine to me! I'll send a cr in a moment. :D
@kitsune56

That sounds fine to me! I'll send a cr in a moment. :D
@Wonderlande

Thanks much!!
@Wonderlande

Thanks much!!
XdA0BPq.png
@Wonderlande All settled in and have gene plans attached in her bio and I put Foxfire Grove Scene for her. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/788763][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/7888/788763_350.png[/img][/url] Thank you so much - I just realized when doing this how wonderful her colors are. I put her next to a Wildclaw I love to pieces and their colors are so compatible. Just wanted to share :)
@Wonderlande

All settled in and have gene plans attached in her bio and I put Foxfire Grove Scene for her.

788763_350.png

Thank you so much - I just realized when doing this how wonderful her colors are. I put her next to a Wildclaw I love to pieces and their colors are so compatible. Just wanted to share :)
XdA0BPq.png
@kitsune56

That scry and backdrop look really cool, and she matches Fayne super-well! :D Thanks again for buying her!
@kitsune56

That scry and backdrop look really cool, and she matches Fayne super-well! :D Thanks again for buying her!
Selling these guys:

6-Digits:

(sold)

(Pinglist was here; apologies for any mis-pings or unwanted pings!)
Selling these guys:

6-Digits:

(sold)

(Pinglist was here; apologies for any mis-pings or unwanted pings!)
Can I buy Duilin for 500g?

I'd also offer one of my XYX G1s maybe. ^^
Can I buy Duilin for 500g?

I'd also offer one of my XYX G1s maybe. ^^
@Was

Sorry for the delay; I missed your post! 500g sounds fine; I'll go ahead and send a cr. :)
@Was

Sorry for the delay; I missed your post! 500g sounds fine; I'll go ahead and send a cr. :)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8