Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | XXX Midnight Constellation Veil
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
can you add me to the veilspun pinglist pls? ty c:
can you add me to the veilspun pinglist pls? ty c:
nLuOZCa.png
@handdrawnviolist

Can I please be added to the general pinglist? Thank you :D
@handdrawnviolist

Can I please be added to the general pinglist? Thank you :D
Kleos
The pursuit and celebration of glorious action. Those who pursue Kleos must be willing to leave everything behind, seeking glory above all else. Those who achieve Kleos are heroes. They have become immortal through their actions and achieve the immortal honor of serving the glory of Glittermom, the Light Weaver.
Eternal renown, immortal fame - - Kleos is imperishable
@xihli

Added!

@Bantymom

Absolutely! Added <3
@xihli

Added!

@Bantymom

Absolutely! Added <3
image0.png
<3
<3
image0.png
Can I get a slot for Obsidian Sunset and Autumn Wind, please? (If it's still open) I can wait until the next time you are able to breed them :)
Can I get a slot for Obsidian Sunset and Autumn Wind, please? (If it's still open) I can wait until the next time you are able to breed them :)
7d96ebw.gif
@Arianethel

I can absolutely add you to Obsidian Sunset! Would you like to reserve a male or female? (They hatch tomorrow I’m so excited!)

For Autumn Winds, I do have three girls currently available for 600g. Would you like one of those lovely ladies or would you prefer to wait for a different hatchling?
@Arianethel

I can absolutely add you to Obsidian Sunset! Would you like to reserve a male or female? (They hatch tomorrow I’m so excited!)

For Autumn Winds, I do have three girls currently available for 600g. Would you like one of those lovely ladies or would you prefer to wait for a different hatchling?
image0.png
<3
<3
image0.png
I was so excited, I sent the gems for the two Obsidian Sunset ones I wanted already :D (I picked a boy and girl)

Let me go check the Autumn Winds ladies, and I'll let you know :)
I was so excited, I sent the gems for the two Obsidian Sunset ones I wanted already :D (I picked a boy and girl)

Let me go check the Autumn Winds ladies, and I'll let you know :)
7d96ebw.gif
I purchased this lady: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/65445351][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/654454/65445351_350.png[/img][/url]
I purchased this lady: 65445351_350.png
7d96ebw.gif
Aw yay! Thanks for giving her a home <3

Do you still want to be on their pinglist for the next nest?
Aw yay! Thanks for giving her a home <3

Do you still want to be on their pinglist for the next nest?
image0.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9