Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | cool n dirty gen1s 4 sale
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
@creosote

once again you have the dangerous ability to predict when i am at my poorest before selling your dragons u_u LMAO

i would sell my soul for Draper tho,,,,, how low would you be willing to go for him? hoping i can find some gems in the couch cushions to afford the mans
@creosote

once again you have the dangerous ability to predict when i am at my poorest before selling your dragons u_u LMAO

i would sell my soul for Draper tho,,,,, how low would you be willing to go for him? hoping i can find some gems in the couch cushions to afford the mans
oDEhtZ6.gif
Call me Beo!
FR +0
they/them

· · ·
about
wishlist
@mizpah sdfkdjgfhg i'm so sorry oh my god

i think i could go down to 1800-2000 for him? he was a bit pricey ungened so i'm a tad hesitant to go too far below that but i'm definitely willing to haggle! n_n
@mizpah sdfkdjgfhg i'm so sorry oh my god

i think i could go down to 1800-2000 for him? he was a bit pricey ungened so i'm a tad hesitant to go too far below that but i'm definitely willing to haggle! n_n
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
@creosote

its okay!! i just find it funny fdksdfj

but hmm, okay. i feel that ~1800-2000g is more than generous on your part, and i would hate to ask for much more. do you mind holding him? i'd let you know ASAP if it looks like i cant get the gems at all within the 48 hr timeframe.
@creosote

its okay!! i just find it funny fdksdfj

but hmm, okay. i feel that ~1800-2000g is more than generous on your part, and i would hate to ask for much more. do you mind holding him? i'd let you know ASAP if it looks like i cant get the gems at all within the 48 hr timeframe.
oDEhtZ6.gif
Call me Beo!
FR +0
they/them

· · ·
about
wishlist
@mizpah i'd be happy to hold him for you! (and if you need longer that's fine too ;D)
i took him off the AH for ya, feel free to shoot me a CR whenever you can <3
@mizpah i'd be happy to hold him for you! (and if you need longer that's fine too ;D)
i took him off the AH for ya, feel free to shoot me a CR whenever you can <3
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
@mizpah hey!! sorry to bug you but i just wanted to check in if you were still interested in draper? no worries if not! :0c
@mizpah hey!! sorry to bug you but i just wanted to check in if you were still interested in draper? no worries if not! :0c
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~
~
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
beep
beep
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11