Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | cool n dirty gen1s 4 sale
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@DalphiaRose she's up for 400g but i'm willing to negotiate! o/
@DalphiaRose she's up for 400g but i'm willing to negotiate! o/
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
*squints* ...epher? That you? That thread title seems oddly familiar... as well as the fabulous taste in dragons, but the person I vaguely remember was in Earth. Hm. Did I by any chance purchase these two spoiled brats from you long, long ago? XD [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/38113759][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/381138/38113759_350.png[/img][/url][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/29575585][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/295756/29575585_350.png[/img][/url] Or I may be remembering the wrong user. If that's the case, sorry about that! Would love to be on your pinglist, please <3
*squints*

...epher? That you? That thread title seems oddly familiar... as well as the fabulous taste in dragons, but the person I vaguely remember was in Earth. Hm.

Did I by any chance purchase these two spoiled brats from you long, long ago? XD

38113759_350.png29575585_350.png

Or I may be remembering the wrong user. If that's the case, sorry about that! Would love to be on your pinglist, please <3
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
could I put dragon 3 (zia) on hold please? I really really love him but I'm like literally running out the door rn and don't have time to calculate the mixed payment I'd need,,, ajdksjak thank you!!!
could I put dragon 3 (zia) on hold please? I really really love him but I'm like literally running out the door rn and don't have time to calculate the mixed payment I'd need,,, ajdksjak thank you!!!
Winged-Unknown-pixel-copy-1.png
turning and turning in the widening gyre
~ FR+1
~ they/them/any pronouns
~ casual g1 enthusiast, lover of poetry & tan dragons :)
the falcon cannot hear the falconer—w. b. yeats

@Dierdre hey!! i am indeed epher o7
i've switched flights a few times now and i deleted my old thread by mistake a few months ago so this is a brand-new one, haha! i do remember selling those two back in the day though, i love how stylish they are now :0 <3
and i'd be happy to add you to the pinglist!!! thanks so much /w\ <33

@WingedUnknown of course! i took him off the AH for ya, lemme know what type of mixed payment you'd like to do :D
@Dierdre hey!! i am indeed epher o7
i've switched flights a few times now and i deleted my old thread by mistake a few months ago so this is a brand-new one, haha! i do remember selling those two back in the day though, i love how stylish they are now :0 <3
and i'd be happy to add you to the pinglist!!! thanks so much /w\ <33

@WingedUnknown of course! i took him off the AH for ya, lemme know what type of mixed payment you'd like to do :D
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry
ahh thank you so much! could I do 307kt (~236g) and then 564g please? (sorry for the weird t numbers, the scry I think I’m going with has gem genes so I’m trying to save as many gems possible pff)
ahh thank you so much! could I do 307kt (~236g) and then 564g please? (sorry for the weird t numbers, the scry I think I’m going with has gem genes so I’m trying to save as many gems possible pff)
Winged-Unknown-pixel-copy-1.png
turning and turning in the widening gyre
~ FR+1
~ they/them/any pronouns
~ casual g1 enthusiast, lover of poetry & tan dragons :)
the falcon cannot hear the falconer—w. b. yeats

@wingedunknown that's just fine with me!! i'll set up a CR in a sec >:3c
@wingedunknown that's just fine with me!! i'll set up a CR in a sec >:3c
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
Glad to find you again then, and to know you're doing well <3

You have great taste in dragons, and my grabby hands are so tempted each time xD

All the best with sales~!
Glad to find you again then, and to know you're doing well <3

You have great taste in dragons, and my grabby hands are so tempted each time xD

All the best with sales~!
IzHIPhE.png aaa aaa
@dierdre ;3; aaa thank you!!! and you too <33
@dierdre ;3; aaa thank you!!! and you too <33
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11