Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] g1s with gijinkas! (new 8/13)
1 2 3
[emoji=dna size=1]
Untitled_Artwork.gif
[emoji=amber mosquito size=1]
Untitled_Artwork.gif
[emoji=puzzle piece size=1]
Untitled_Artwork.gif
[emoji=sunglasses 2 size=1]
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis
Pssst! These are most excellent Gijinka dragons, and I am psyched so see what you do next, especially in regards to D&D gijinkas! (This is absolutely a request to be placed upon your personal Pinglists for art dragons..! I snagged the lovely jade one a while back and have poked back occasionally to see if there were any new ones~)

If you haven’t pinged the dragons with art Pinglists yet, you absolutely should..! Toss up a bite size preview inline with the small dragon image when pinging them, and I bet, without a doubt, hotcakes.
You can find that list in the thread here, which links to the spreadsheet itself - I would also suggest a little preview slide next to each of the old lovelies to show off a sneak peek of their art as well! (The thread may be old, but don’t worry, it’s still active..!)
@bothriolepis
Pssst! These are most excellent Gijinka dragons, and I am psyched so see what you do next, especially in regards to D&D gijinkas! (This is absolutely a request to be placed upon your personal Pinglists for art dragons..! I snagged the lovely jade one a while back and have poked back occasionally to see if there were any new ones~)

If you haven’t pinged the dragons with art Pinglists yet, you absolutely should..! Toss up a bite size preview inline with the small dragon image when pinging them, and I bet, without a doubt, hotcakes.
You can find that list in the thread here, which links to the spreadsheet itself - I would also suggest a little preview slide next to each of the old lovelies to show off a sneak peek of their art as well! (The thread may be old, but don’t worry, it’s still active..!)
tumblr_ovtz1tN6nh1tv56zio1_75sq.png tumblr_o6ikuvf6GR1u1qfsvo1_75sq.pngc4eUz.gif
tumblr_otmi52hHFv1tv56zio6_r1_1280.png
@HazledPoppy
oh my god thank you for all the compliments i really appreciate it and i hope you're enjoying the gijinka you got!! i'll def add you to the pinglist for more!!

also thank you so much for linking the dragons w/ art pinglist, i've heard abt it but never really knew where to find it so thank you!!
@HazledPoppy
oh my god thank you for all the compliments i really appreciate it and i hope you're enjoying the gijinka you got!! i'll def add you to the pinglist for more!!

also thank you so much for linking the dragons w/ art pinglist, i've heard abt it but never really knew where to find it so thank you!!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
pinged general gijinka, gijinka (no auctions), and g1s w/ art lists!! check out available dragons + art on the first page and ask to be on the pinglist for future gijinkas!!

@Achi @Aeice @aerites @Alamire @Alamire @Aleise @AloVra @Alstroemeria @Altair @altdd1112 @alycesaundra @Ambitious @Ambitious @Amorah @AnalogClocks @Andraya @AristosAchaion34 @AshleyReyland @Astat @AstralDragons @BatzyBoo @BloodyBunny @boxparts @Braille @bumraprhiny @Caecus @CakeOn @captaincaiti @CaptainHaru @catcatamelia @Cedric @Cerelin (original artist only) @Cerys (original artist only) @Chaoyang (Males only, no unnatural skin tones) @Cherrywarrior @Chiiiyoko @Chouhesi @Cindercate @Clifftop @cliones (original artist only) @Contaminate @CosmicMilk @Crane @CrazyBat @creepsheeps @Crysi102 @cybernetic @Cysage @Daemonengrau @Debate @Diamondsuits @disbounded @DragonMaiden @Drominus @Dursky @Duskflame @Elanyx @embarksfate @emiliexandra @Endernil @Evet @Extrics @Findarato @Finne @Flamenco @Foxe @foxshapedshadows @Frostkingdemetri @GalaxeyEmpress @Gengaria @gootarts @gottlieb (no auctions w/o AB) @Gravekeeper @GraveRabbit @Grune @Gurrero @happyhat @haxure @haylxx @Hazeledpoppy (w/ bios pref) @Heartmane @hod @hokei @honbie (original artist only) @Howlwolf223 @ibook @Icystorm @Inoue @Iralla @IschemicTies (No acutions w/o AB) @Isidora @Jaie @JannaWindforce @Juyoung @Kaitorubel @Kapara @keraunic @keydotzip @Kiragami @Kitemaker @kittenpartyos @Knightess @Komaeda @kom @Kraevin @Leenanishere @LegHorse @lemecrazy @lethemosyne @littlewarden2 @LSeven @luminarywitch @Lup @Lutielle (no unnatural skin tones) @Lytic @manacampbell @maybels @Mazurkas @meonox @mercurialwings @micchikureshima @mikareep @Mikixen @mmuted @moonfable @MoonGoddess @Moristian @MotherBear @Nathlene @Natrolite @Nessuna @Nevaeh @NicoleEirin @nightmischief @Nightooo @NightRising @Niharike @niirvana @Niles @Noodlesper @NostalgicBreeze @Noxeryrs @oberion @OgBarbari @Oriru @Peisinoe @perhappiness @pickpocket @PikaChan412 @Pinkdragonwings @pooses @prester @Psi @Quinn @QwertyBird @Rabbit @RainbowVeins @Raleantha @Rap @raucousremy @Rinibun @Ririterasu @Rockelle @Rohana @Roxion @Rusalka @Sabbat @Sais @sakanapanda @Scarfsickle (Please no rainbow or galaxy) @serpens @SevenEggs @shadeyrain @shattringmirrors @Shiftie @Shocklee @Silver202 @Sneakychu (males only) @Spookied @Strangely @strauss @Succulents @Suntouched @suprememeep @Sylwyth @Tangaroa @tayssi @Tedium @TheNightDancer @theravensheflys @Thorbjorn @Trollzaya @Twye @tybaltcatulet @Uitwaaien @Valka @Velliana @Venture @Verchacha (no dolls) @Vomit0rium @Walle @Weezer @Whymsical @wildewinged @XxCastielxX @Yachi @Yagine @Yearofdragon @Yoda @Yule @YuNarukami

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click here for updated pinglists!

@alycesaundra @Ankha @artillerychick @birdfairy @bloodbag @bumraprhiny @CakeCafe @Combatic0ns @Crowe @Crysi102 @Cunea @Decaffeinated @Doughnut @Elextra @FeridBathory @flowerpower12345 @Gallus @gardentoaster @gaze @Gilan @Glaceon (original artist only) @Grimjaws @hazeledpoppy @HorrorFiend @Huntess @Hyenalope @Keryth @Kilwin @kurtcobain (no snappers) @Kyrrah @LadySinopa @lawnmowers @lileewink @mattykips @Merman (no dolls) @milaya @mmuted @Nathlene @Nemalu @Nevros @NirnrootNoises @Nyfian( @Pathogenic @Pepperi @pigeonpanhandle @QUACK2 @rethi @rooty @roses @Salvation @SarcasticHawke @Saulot @Serpede @Serpenrosa @Shyads @Sighborgs @Sonora @spaceprince @Stormystars @Sylphiette @targaryens @TheSilverFox (No gems, realistic/anime only, no cartoonesque artwork.) @vendi @vervain @Weathering @wesleydog (custom-made art, no adoptables) @xenaya @Zoruna @Hydrixz404

Please do not copy/paste pings from this post. Click here for updated pinglists!

This pinglist is NOT to be used for auctions.

@Altair @angsthound @Appellosine (M) @balthy @bolas (gijinka only) @Cerys @Claritywind @Contaminate @Draxia @Drominus (gijinka, m) @Foxe @Frailty (gijinka) @Hammercorn @heretical @Iralla @Itarille @keydotzip @LSeven @MahuruRaji @Masumi @Mathematicalmind @mercurialwings @Paresseux (gijinka only) @QueenParda (F) @ryoubakura @Saraceaser @SarcasticHawke @Saulot @Sucrose @aerites @Suntouched @furo @ridill @Pinkdragonwings @disquiet
pinged general gijinka, gijinka (no auctions), and g1s w/ art lists!! check out available dragons + art on the first page and ask to be on the pinglist for future gijinkas!!

@Achi @Aeice @aerites @Alamire @Alamire @Aleise @AloVra @Alstroemeria @Altair @altdd1112 @alycesaundra @Ambitious @Ambitious @Amorah @AnalogClocks @Andraya @AristosAchaion34 @AshleyReyland @Astat @AstralDragons @BatzyBoo @BloodyBunny @boxparts @Braille @bumraprhiny @Caecus @CakeOn @captaincaiti @CaptainHaru @catcatamelia @Cedric @Cerelin (original artist only) @Cerys (original artist only) @Chaoyang (Males only, no unnatural skin tones) @Cherrywarrior @Chiiiyoko @Chouhesi @Cindercate @Clifftop @cliones (original artist only) @Contaminate @CosmicMilk @Crane @CrazyBat @creepsheeps @Crysi102 @cybernetic @Cysage @Daemonengrau @Debate @Diamondsuits @disbounded @DragonMaiden @Drominus @Dursky @Duskflame @Elanyx @embarksfate @emiliexandra @Endernil @Evet @Extrics @Findarato @Finne @Flamenco @Foxe @foxshapedshadows @Frostkingdemetri @GalaxeyEmpress @Gengaria @gootarts @gottlieb (no auctions w/o AB) @Gravekeeper @GraveRabbit @Grune @Gurrero @happyhat @haxure @haylxx @Hazeledpoppy (w/ bios pref) @Heartmane @hod @hokei @honbie (original artist only) @Howlwolf223 @ibook @Icystorm @Inoue @Iralla @IschemicTies (No acutions w/o AB) @Isidora @Jaie @JannaWindforce @Juyoung @Kaitorubel @Kapara @keraunic @keydotzip @Kiragami @Kitemaker @kittenpartyos @Knightess @Komaeda @kom @Kraevin @Leenanishere @LegHorse @lemecrazy @lethemosyne @littlewarden2 @LSeven @luminarywitch @Lup @Lutielle (no unnatural skin tones) @Lytic @manacampbell @maybels @Mazurkas @meonox @mercurialwings @micchikureshima @mikareep @Mikixen @mmuted @moonfable @MoonGoddess @Moristian @MotherBear @Nathlene @Natrolite @Nessuna @Nevaeh @NicoleEirin @nightmischief @Nightooo @NightRising @Niharike @niirvana @Niles @Noodlesper @NostalgicBreeze @Noxeryrs @oberion @OgBarbari @Oriru @Peisinoe @perhappiness @pickpocket @PikaChan412 @Pinkdragonwings @pooses @prester @Psi @Quinn @QwertyBird @Rabbit @RainbowVeins @Raleantha @Rap @raucousremy @Rinibun @Ririterasu @Rockelle @Rohana @Roxion @Rusalka @Sabbat @Sais @sakanapanda @Scarfsickle (Please no rainbow or galaxy) @serpens @SevenEggs @shadeyrain @shattringmirrors @Shiftie @Shocklee @Silver202 @Sneakychu (males only) @Spookied @Strangely @strauss @Succulents @Suntouched @suprememeep @Sylwyth @Tangaroa @tayssi @Tedium @TheNightDancer @theravensheflys @Thorbjorn @Trollzaya @Twye @tybaltcatulet @Uitwaaien @Valka @Velliana @Venture @Verchacha (no dolls) @Vomit0rium @Walle @Weezer @Whymsical @wildewinged @XxCastielxX @Yachi @Yagine @Yearofdragon @Yoda @Yule @YuNarukami

@alycesaundra @Ankha @artillerychick @birdfairy @bloodbag @bumraprhiny @CakeCafe @Combatic0ns @Crowe @Crysi102 @Cunea @Decaffeinated @Doughnut @Elextra @FeridBathory @flowerpower12345 @Gallus @gardentoaster @gaze @Gilan @Glaceon (original artist only) @Grimjaws @hazeledpoppy @HorrorFiend @Huntess @Hyenalope @Keryth @Kilwin @kurtcobain (no snappers) @Kyrrah @LadySinopa @lawnmowers @lileewink @mattykips @Merman (no dolls) @milaya @mmuted @Nathlene @Nemalu @Nevros @NirnrootNoises @Nyfian( @Pathogenic @Pepperi @pigeonpanhandle @QUACK2 @rethi @rooty @roses @Salvation @SarcasticHawke @Saulot @Serpede @Serpenrosa @Shyads @Sighborgs @Sonora @spaceprince @Stormystars @Sylphiette @targaryens @TheSilverFox (No gems, realistic/anime only, no cartoonesque artwork.) @vendi @vervain @Weathering @wesleydog (custom-made art, no adoptables) @xenaya @Zoruna @Hydrixz404

This pinglist is NOT to be used for auctions.

@Altair @angsthound @Appellosine (M) @balthy @bolas (gijinka only) @Cerys @Claritywind @Contaminate @Draxia @Drominus (gijinka, m) @Foxe @Frailty (gijinka) @Hammercorn @heretical @Iralla @Itarille @keydotzip @LSeven @MahuruRaji @Masumi @Mathematicalmind @mercurialwings @Paresseux (gijinka only) @QueenParda (F) @ryoubakura @Saraceaser @SarcasticHawke @Saulot @Sucrose @aerites @Suntouched @furo @ridill @Pinkdragonwings @disquiet
Untitled_Artwork.gif
@bothriolepis

Please add me to the pinglist for future gjinkas!! O:
@bothriolepis

Please add me to the pinglist for future gjinkas!! O:
Td4lBWl.png
@Ambitious
thank you, i will!!
@Ambitious
thank you, i will!!
Untitled_Artwork.gif
pinglist for future gijinkas please :D