Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Ended
1 2 3 4 5 6
@SerenityGale Sure, that's fine! If you're planning on putting Ran in the hibden at all, lmk and i'll wake him up today so he has a head start on his cooldown :)
@SerenityGale Sure, that's fine! If you're planning on putting Ran in the hibden at all, lmk and i'll wake him up today so he has a head start on his cooldown :)
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
@Snappish
I probably will, so yes please! Thank you :)
@Snappish
I probably will, so yes please! Thank you :)

_________________________The Goldenscale Lineage
__Henry.png
@Snappish
I've got space now! I can take them later today after I get off work :)
@Snappish
I've got space now! I can take them later today after I get off work :)

__Henry.png
@SerenityGale Great :D I'll set up the CR now since i'm just about to head to bed, if you add the payment when you're able, i'll accept it when I log in tomorrow - is that ok with you?
@SerenityGale Great :D I'll set up the CR now since i'm just about to head to bed, if you add the payment when you're able, i'll accept it when I log in tomorrow - is that ok with you?
@Snappish
Sorry for the late reply, I squeezed the last one in during my break. That works fine for me, I'll add payment now :)
@Snappish
Sorry for the late reply, I squeezed the last one in during my break. That works fine for me, I'll add payment now :)

__Henry.png
@Snappish
Thanks for letting me buy them! It'll probably take me a while to gene them with all my other projects bogging me down, but I already found a scry I like for Terril that I popped in his bio and I'll play around with Ren later. I'll be sure to update hers as well once I find something nice for her :)
@Snappish
Thanks for letting me buy them! It'll probably take me a while to gene them with all my other projects bogging me down, but I already found a scry I like for Terril that I popped in his bio and I'll play around with Ren later. I'll be sure to update hers as well once I find something nice for her :)

__Henry.png
I'd love to snag this boy if he's still available! What price are you thinking? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54032698][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/540327/54032698_350.png[/img][/url]
I'd love to snag this boy if he's still available! What price are you thinking?

54032698_350.png
plagueanim2.gifplagueanim1.gif
@ThatOnePlagueDr Hiya, was hoping for somewhere in the 200-250g range, but willing to haggle! I take items listed in the first post, and mixed/treasure payments :)
@ThatOnePlagueDr Hiya, was hoping for somewhere in the 200-250g range, but willing to haggle! I take items listed in the first post, and mixed/treasure payments :)
200g sounds perfect! Lemme just get through a couple more fodder and I'll send over a crossroads!
200g sounds perfect! Lemme just get through a couple more fodder and I'll send over a crossroads!
plagueanim2.gifplagueanim1.gif
@ThatOnePlagueDr Ok, great! Send it over whenever you're ready :D
@ThatOnePlagueDr Ok, great! Send it over whenever you're ready :D
1 2 3 4 5 6