Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Ended
1 2 3 4 5 6
Updated!
Updated!
6f240e0b704e02ff9014958a307cf049.jpg
[emoji=money bag size=1]
Hello, what are the prices for your doubles excluding the hunter double?
Hello, what are the prices for your doubles excluding the hunter double?
Fox's Den - Hatchery & Shop - G1s, Pretty Dragons, and More!
@AdmiralFox Hoping to get somewhere in the realm of what I paid for them for, honestly. I know I probably wont, but of course i'm always willing to listen to lower offers and take items. Here's what I paid for each;

XXY Sunshine/Murk - 1600g
XYY Azure/Emerald - 700g
XYX Brick/Twilight/Brick - 350g
XYX Tarnish/Amber - 500g
@AdmiralFox Hoping to get somewhere in the realm of what I paid for them for, honestly. I know I probably wont, but of course i'm always willing to listen to lower offers and take items. Here's what I paid for each;

XXY Sunshine/Murk - 1600g
XYY Azure/Emerald - 700g
XYX Brick/Twilight/Brick - 350g
XYX Tarnish/Amber - 500g
Is the only festival apparel you currently want the halo? Or are you at other festival apparel?

I'm heavily interested in the sunshine/murk for starters

Edit to add: actually and the tarnish and azure, but I'll wait for your response on festive apparel first
Is the only festival apparel you currently want the halo? Or are you at other festival apparel?

I'm heavily interested in the sunshine/murk for starters

Edit to add: actually and the tarnish and azure, but I'll wait for your response on festive apparel first
@AdmiralFox No I do take other fest items, the halos were just what popped into mind first so I used those as an example. Mostly looking for anything easy to liquidate, so most things from 2018 and below @ LAH, the only exception would be the halos - specifically light, lightning, arcane.

God I love the double sunshine and wish I could keep him haha, but I know he's just going to sit there ungened for another year if I dont sell him now.
@AdmiralFox No I do take other fest items, the halos were just what popped into mind first so I used those as an example. Mostly looking for anything easy to liquidate, so most things from 2018 and below @ LAH, the only exception would be the halos - specifically light, lightning, arcane.

God I love the double sunshine and wish I could keep him haha, but I know he's just going to sit there ungened for another year if I dont sell him now.
[emoji=money bag size=1]
Would you accept 2k gems total in items for the tarnish, sunshine, and azure?
Would you accept 2k gems total in items for the tarnish, sunshine, and azure?
@AdmiralFox The lowest i'd go for the 3 would probably be closer to 2.5k, if i'm honest? Since the total would be 3k (700x2 = 1.4k + 1.6kg). Trying not to take too big of a loss on these guys even if I need them gone.

If you dont have enough right now i'm happy to reserve them for you for a week at no extra cost? Or feel free to make another offer :)
@AdmiralFox The lowest i'd go for the 3 would probably be closer to 2.5k, if i'm honest? Since the total would be 3k (700x2 = 1.4k + 1.6kg). Trying not to take too big of a loss on these guys even if I need them gone.

If you dont have enough right now i'm happy to reserve them for you for a week at no extra cost? Or feel free to make another offer :)
@Snappish I understand. Would you be willing to go down to 1.3kg for the sunshine/murk and just him? I think I'll pass on the azure and brick for now.
@Snappish I understand. Would you be willing to go down to 1.3kg for the sunshine/murk and just him? I think I'll pass on the azure and brick for now.
1 2 3 4 5 6