Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | PWYW Lair Purge (Exalting Soon)
1 2 3 4 5
I picked up a few dragons from you. I adore your lore, and I already have some ideas for these beauties.
I picked up a few dragons from you. I adore your lore, and I already have some ideas for these beauties.
Gejcwcq.png
@Korozo
Thank you. :} My lore will get a bit of a revamp once I'm finished clearing it out, but I'd still be extremely excited to hear about what you decide to do for them. Keep me posted!
@Korozo
Thank you. :} My lore will get a bit of a revamp once I'm finished clearing it out, but I'd still be extremely excited to hear about what you decide to do for them. Keep me posted!
•• Hades/Theo •• He/Him ••
Art Shop
Bump
Bump
Art Shop
@VuvuDoll How much would you like for Kalypso? :)
@VuvuDoll How much would you like for Kalypso? :)
Y4rGm8z.gifSee who’s nesting! ->jV8cp4z.gifFeel free to a request a pair!
@Infrared
My asking price in the AH is 50kT/G, but I'll be happy with whatever you're willing to pay. ^~^ I kinda just want to start somewhat fresh.
@Infrared
My asking price in the AH is 50kT/G, but I'll be happy with whatever you're willing to pay. ^~^ I kinda just want to start somewhat fresh.
Art Shop
@VuvuDoll This is what I came up with for Hope and Serenity. I tried to keep them bright and joyful-looking. I'm not the best at scrying, but here they are :).
Hope

Serenity
@VuvuDoll This is what I came up with for Hope and Serenity. I tried to keep them bright and joyful-looking. I'm not the best at scrying, but here they are :).
Hope

Serenity
@Dragonraven
Ooh. Those are pretty bright. ^~^ I'll give it until the end of the day to let any others drop in their scries if they want, but since no one else has offered you might just get them both.
@Dragonraven
Ooh. Those are pretty bright. ^~^ I'll give it until the end of the day to let any others drop in their scries if they want, but since no one else has offered you might just get them both.
Art Shop
Changed AH prices to Treasure prices for Greenskeeper Gathering.
Changed AH prices to Treasure prices for Greenskeeper Gathering.
Art Shop
Bump.
Bump.
Art Shop
Added final exalt date.
Added final exalt date.
Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5