Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Closed
[center][b]'Ello![/b][/center] [center]I have a male pearl ridgeback which I would like to sell for some treasure [i]I'm pretty new to flight rising and don't really know how it works around here, but I saw people sell dragons with art here and since I do draw and love ridgebacks (wanted to draw one in a while) I thought I could join this[/i] [/center] [center] Ridgeback is hatched on May 05, 2020 ([emoji=plague rune size=1]) Colours: Primary: Pearl Crystal Secondary: Cream Bee Tertiary: White Ghost Eye Type: Plague Common[/center] [center]> Unnamed <[/center][center] [center][b]Price: 1.75 mil treasure is apparently fair, but please offer your own price[/b][/center] [center][i]I'd be willing to go down to 150k treasure, if you promise a good home. I will prefer those who'd like to give him more art and lore.[/i][/center] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=512429&tab=dragon&did=61132983][img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/611330/61132983_350.png[/img][/url] [b][center] [b]Here is a work in progress preview of what art will be included with the dragon[/b][/center][/b] [img]https://i.imgur.com/5Ieos5c.jpg[/img] [center][b] [center][b] Edit:[/b][/center] [center]> Art is done, here is the finalized version <[/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/QwGRd9W.jpg[/img][/center] [center]If you buy him, you can also pay extra treasure/gems and I'll draw him for you again with any added skin/accents/apparel or if you just want a different drawing of him. No edits can be done on the already existing painting.[/center] [center][i]there will be a discount on the additional art if you choose to buy it[/i][/center]
'Ello!
I have a male pearl ridgeback which I would like to sell for some treasure
I'm pretty new to flight rising and don't really know how it works around here, but I saw people sell dragons with art here and since I do draw and love ridgebacks (wanted to draw one in a while) I thought I could join this
Ridgeback is hatched on May 05, 2020 ()
Colours:
Primary: Pearl Crystal
Secondary: Cream Bee
Tertiary: White Ghost
Eye Type: Plague Common
> Unnamed <
Price: 1.75 mil treasure is apparently fair, but please offer your own price
I'd be willing to go down to 150k treasure, if you promise a good home. I will prefer those who'd like to give him more art and lore.

61132983_350.png
Here is a work in progress preview of what art will be included with the dragon

5Ieos5c.jpg

Edit:
> Art is done, here is the finalized version <
QwGRd9W.jpg
If you buy him, you can also pay extra treasure/gems and I'll draw him for you again with any added skin/accents/apparel or if you just want a different drawing of him. No edits can be done on the already existing painting.
there will be a discount on the additional art if you choose to buy it
NRGveTf.pngqD6Z9Xb.png

Li5a5uS.pngNoD0Zes.png
@NoonAlt Your art is lovely! I'd love to commission you if you ever open up an art shop <3

As for this boy, would you be willing to take the lineart and color it to fit a different dragon? If not I would happily buy him. What price were you considering?
@NoonAlt Your art is lovely! I'd love to commission you if you ever open up an art shop <3

As for this boy, would you be willing to take the lineart and color it to fit a different dragon? If not I would happily buy him. What price were you considering?
myJetjB.png RjKznf9.pnglightshade.pngmHtR8zD.png Gz6OPCO.png
Thank you @SarcasticHawke !

I'm working on opening commissions soon (by that I mean I'm working on it since Christmas and still didn't find the confidence to re-open ??'). But when I gather examples I'll surely learn how to manage art shops here.

When it comes to this art, it's a painting and the lineart is only sketch, so I won't re-use that since I can always draw a new original sketch for each new piece. (the file is also far gone in progress right now)
So, sorry but I don't do YCH with my art, I need to put a bit of special something into each piece and can't just copy paste the settings, if you get what I mean.

If you wish to buy him though.. I have no clue how to price it. I'm new to flight rising community and didn't really see enough to set a price. I saw people often compare 1 cent to 1 000 treasure, with that he would cost (with finished art of course) 2 million treasure > based of my regular pricing for art + discount because my commissions are closed. I don't know if that is too much.

If 2mil t doesn't sound reasonable to you, please feel free to make an offer, because I'm fairly out of the game with pricing art here. I'd be down to mixed payment too, I just don't accept dragons and art (and customs) atm.
Thank you @SarcasticHawke !

I'm working on opening commissions soon (by that I mean I'm working on it since Christmas and still didn't find the confidence to re-open ??'). But when I gather examples I'll surely learn how to manage art shops here.

When it comes to this art, it's a painting and the lineart is only sketch, so I won't re-use that since I can always draw a new original sketch for each new piece. (the file is also far gone in progress right now)
So, sorry but I don't do YCH with my art, I need to put a bit of special something into each piece and can't just copy paste the settings, if you get what I mean.

If you wish to buy him though.. I have no clue how to price it. I'm new to flight rising community and didn't really see enough to set a price. I saw people often compare 1 cent to 1 000 treasure, with that he would cost (with finished art of course) 2 million treasure > based of my regular pricing for art + discount because my commissions are closed. I don't know if that is too much.

If 2mil t doesn't sound reasonable to you, please feel free to make an offer, because I'm fairly out of the game with pricing art here. I'd be down to mixed payment too, I just don't accept dragons and art (and customs) atm.
NRGveTf.pngqD6Z9Xb.png

Li5a5uS.pngNoD0Zes.png
Updated work in progress picture > [img]https://i.imgur.com/HJOZfMh.png[/img]
Updated work in progress picture >

HJOZfMh.png

NRGveTf.pngqD6Z9Xb.png

Li5a5uS.pngNoD0Zes.png
@NoonAlt Makes sense <3 Can I wait to see the finished piece before I decide if I'll 100% buy him?
@NoonAlt Makes sense <3 Can I wait to see the finished piece before I decide if I'll 100% buy him?
@SarcasticHawke Of course, as mentioned in the post, I don't allow preorders for the reason I might not be able to finish it or the outcome may not look as expected.
Stay tuned for the final version then, I'll probably make a new post but tag you in to make sure you'll see it (also I'll put him on hold for you). Expected finishing time is before the end of this week.
@SarcasticHawke Of course, as mentioned in the post, I don't allow preorders for the reason I might not be able to finish it or the outcome may not look as expected.
Stay tuned for the final version then, I'll probably make a new post but tag you in to make sure you'll see it (also I'll put him on hold for you). Expected finishing time is before the end of this week.
NRGveTf.pngqD6Z9Xb.png

Li5a5uS.pngNoD0Zes.png
@NoonAlt It looks so good!! Unfortunately I think I'm going to have to pass on him for now. If you make more art dragons like this could you let me know?
@NoonAlt It looks so good!! Unfortunately I think I'm going to have to pass on him for now. If you make more art dragons like this could you let me know?
@SarcasticHawke Glad you like it! I'll sure tag you next time I do something like this.
@SarcasticHawke Glad you like it! I'll sure tag you next time I do something like this.
NRGveTf.pngqD6Z9Xb.png

Li5a5uS.pngNoD0Zes.png
< boop
< boop
NRGveTf.pngqD6Z9Xb.png

Li5a5uS.pngNoD0Zes.png
< boop
< boop
NRGveTf.pngqD6Z9Xb.png

Li5a5uS.pngNoD0Zes.png