Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Need to purge a lot of dragons...
1 2 3 4 5
It's that time again! My lair (and den!) is getting more and more full with pretty dragons and I need to pare down. Unfortunately, it's hard for me to decide which dragons to rehome! So many of my dragons have been with me for so long I'm not sure if I still really love them or if I keep them out of habit. [b]This is where you come in![/b] Take a look around my lair. If you see a dragon that strikes your fancy, tell me who it is and what you would be willing to pay for them. I will test my gut reaction... ...if it's "Oh gods no I can't let THAT dragon go!" I'll let you know. ...if it's "I might be willing to sell that dragon, but I'd need another price" I'll let you know. ...if it's "Hmm, this person seems to really want that dragon and I'm ok with that price" you'll have bought yourself a new dragon! [center][size=5][b][color=purple]IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A DRAGON, PLEASE REPLY WITH AN OFFER.[/color] Do not ask me what I want for them. I don't KNOW what I'm looking for in payment. The whole point is for you to offer what you're willing to pay and I decide if I will part with the dragon for that offer. [u]If you do not include an offer, I will not be replying to you.[/u] I will let you know if the offer is not enough or if I'm not selling.[/size][/b][/center] [size=6][b]NOTES![/size] [size=5][i](These are IMPORTANT. Please read!)[/i][/size][/b] [LIST] [*]Offers for dragons can be made in [emoji=treasure size=1], [emoji=blue gem size=1], [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=37211772]items from my wishlist[/url], [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/bestiary/109199?view=undiscovered&filter=false&location=&bond_level=&name=&sort=name_asc&limit=60&display=default]any familiars I don't have[/url], or any combination thereof. [i](I will be more likely to go for a slightly lower price if the payment is in gems or the genes on my wishlist since those are what I need most right now.)[/i] [*][size=4]I have separated my dragons to make it easier... there are "Definitely Keeping" tabs in both lair and den. Those are absolutely [b]NOT[/b] up for any offer. But anyone else in the other tabs can be offered for.[/size] [*][u]IMPORTANT[/u]: Anyone with lore (over half of my dragons have some) that DOES get sold will have their bio format changed from my personal lair format to my 'lore dragons for sale' format that I use and any references to my lair/dragons will be edited out. But I will happily adjust the lore for your own lair if you like. [*]Some outfits might be available, or some pieces from outfits could go with them... but it will vary on a dragon-by-dragon and item-by-item basis. I have a lot of apparel I want to keep, but some things I can part with depending on prices offered. [/LIST] OH! I'm on Flight Rising time and I have a toddler, so take those facts into account and realize it might take me a short bit to get back to you depending on what time of day it is. :) I think that covers it! Let me know if you have any questions... and no need to ping, I'm subscribed. :) OH! Last note... please be polite. I don't HAVE to sell any of my dragons and I'm sorry if you fall in love with one that I say no to. I [i]will[/i], however, note down your name and which dragon and if I DO decide to sell them in the future, I will inform those interested in that particular dragon. :) Sound fair? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/109199]Then why not take a look around?[/url] There's a LOT of dragons to look through. :)
It's that time again! My lair (and den!) is getting more and more full with pretty dragons and I need to pare down.

Unfortunately, it's hard for me to decide which dragons to rehome! So many of my dragons have been with me for so long I'm not sure if I still really love them or if I keep them out of habit.

This is where you come in! Take a look around my lair. If you see a dragon that strikes your fancy, tell me who it is and what you would be willing to pay for them. I will test my gut reaction...

...if it's "Oh gods no I can't let THAT dragon go!" I'll let you know.
...if it's "I might be willing to sell that dragon, but I'd need another price" I'll let you know.
...if it's "Hmm, this person seems to really want that dragon and I'm ok with that price" you'll have bought yourself a new dragon!

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A DRAGON, PLEASE REPLY WITH AN OFFER.
Do not ask me what I want for them. I don't KNOW what I'm looking for in payment. The whole point is for you to offer what you're willing to pay and I decide if I will part with the dragon for that offer.
If you do not include an offer,
I will not be replying to you.

I will let you know if the offer is not enough or if I'm not selling.

NOTES! (These are IMPORTANT. Please read!)
  • Offers for dragons can be made in , , items from my wishlist, any familiars I don't have, or any combination thereof. (I will be more likely to go for a slightly lower price if the payment is in gems or the genes on my wishlist since those are what I need most right now.)
  • I have separated my dragons to make it easier... there are "Definitely Keeping" tabs in both lair and den. Those are absolutely NOT up for any offer. But anyone else in the other tabs can be offered for.
  • IMPORTANT: Anyone with lore (over half of my dragons have some) that DOES get sold will have their bio format changed from my personal lair format to my 'lore dragons for sale' format that I use and any references to my lair/dragons will be edited out. But I will happily adjust the lore for your own lair if you like.
  • Some outfits might be available, or some pieces from outfits could go with them... but it will vary on a dragon-by-dragon and item-by-item basis. I have a lot of apparel I want to keep, but some things I can part with depending on prices offered.

OH! I'm on Flight Rising time and I have a toddler, so take those facts into account and realize it might take me a short bit to get back to you depending on what time of day it is. :)

I think that covers it! Let me know if you have any questions... and no need to ping, I'm subscribed. :)

OH! Last note... please be polite. I don't HAVE to sell any of my dragons and I'm sorry if you fall in love with one that I say no to. I will, however, note down your name and which dragon and if I DO decide to sell them in the future, I will inform those interested in that particular dragon. :)

Sound fair? Then why not take a look around? There's a LOT of dragons to look through. :)
AaYNmEX.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
JvUa9ma.png
_
@Sylvidoptera

Hello! How much are you looking for for Egg?
@Sylvidoptera

Hello! How much are you looking for for Egg?
N9ox8kS.png6gKAFvx.png
@Eralune

Well, I consulted the AH, and other level 10, 7 digit dragons are coming up between 150 and 300 gems. Egg is particularly pretty, and has lore... so... 200g? :)
@Eralune

Well, I consulted the AH, and other level 10, 7 digit dragons are coming up between 150 and 300 gems. Egg is particularly pretty, and has lore... so... 200g? :)
AaYNmEX.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
JvUa9ma.png
_
@Sylvidoptera

That would be a little high for me unfortunately! Good luck with selling him and thanks for the reply. :)
@Sylvidoptera

That would be a little high for me unfortunately! Good luck with selling him and thanks for the reply. :)
N9ox8kS.png6gKAFvx.png
@Eralune

NP! :)
@Eralune

NP! :)
AaYNmEX.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
JvUa9ma.png
_
@Sylvidoptera
How much are you looking for Oreads?
@Sylvidoptera
How much are you looking for Oreads?
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@Andraya

That little darling you can take home for 25g/kt. :) If you want his apparel pieces, that'd be (rounding down from LAH) an extra 50g/kt.
@Andraya

That little darling you can take home for 25g/kt. :) If you want his apparel pieces, that'd be (rounding down from LAH) an extra 50g/kt.
AaYNmEX.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
JvUa9ma.png
_
@Sylvidoptera
Sweet, I'll take him off your hands then!
Send cr momentarily ^^
@Sylvidoptera
Sweet, I'll take him off your hands then!
Send cr momentarily ^^
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@Sylvidoptera
Would you take 30 gems for the Shikra x Decimus twins?
@Sylvidoptera
Would you take 30 gems for the Shikra x Decimus twins?
37058121.png61551039.png34617255.png54816967.png59626149.png
@Cynderfire

Sorry, those two are actually just a couple of dragons I'm sitting on a nest for someone. :)
@Cynderfire

Sorry, those two are actually just a couple of dragons I'm sitting on a nest for someone. :)
AaYNmEX.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
JvUa9ma.png
_
1 2 3 4 5