Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] Need to purge a lot of dragons...
1 2 3 4 5
@UnknownStreak

You can PM me with apparel pieces you're thinking of and I'll let you know if I'm up for trading for some of them.
@UnknownStreak

You can PM me with apparel pieces you're thinking of and I'll let you know if I'm up for trading for some of them.
AaYNmEX.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
JvUa9ma.png
_
@Sylvidoptera Would you take 35g/kt for Demersai?
@Sylvidoptera Would you take 35g/kt for Demersai?
autumnlog.gif wishlist
current projects
g1 sales
@Pluto248

Sold! :) I will go ahead and set up the CR.
@Pluto248

Sold! :) I will go ahead and set up the CR.
AaYNmEX.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
JvUa9ma.png
_
@Sylvidoptera

Would you be willing to take 40g for Nicodemus? Also, would you be willing to discuss selling his apparel? (I'm still interested in him if not). I'd also like to discuss fitting his current lore into my lair, if possible?
@Sylvidoptera

Would you be willing to take 40g for Nicodemus? Also, would you be willing to discuss selling his apparel? (I'm still interested in him if not). I'd also like to discuss fitting his current lore into my lair, if possible?
tumblr_inline_ojq6kuB42C1r2ao8y_540.png tumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.png tumblr_inline_ojq6kxC8Rm1r2ao8y_540.png x0iVMgw.png
@FrenchKey

HI! :) Sorry for the wait, my toddler was a **** today. :P

I would definitely take 40g for Nico. {goes to do some quick calculations} I'll let you have the outfit for another 40g. Most of the pieces go for about 3g, but the roundhorn goes for about 16g. So I added it up and rounded down a few. Sound ok?

And I will happily adjust the lore for you if you let me know what you would like. :)
@FrenchKey

HI! :) Sorry for the wait, my toddler was a **** today. :P

I would definitely take 40g for Nico. {goes to do some quick calculations} I'll let you have the outfit for another 40g. Most of the pieces go for about 3g, but the roundhorn goes for about 16g. So I added it up and rounded down a few. Sound ok?

And I will happily adjust the lore for you if you let me know what you would like. :)
AaYNmEX.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
JvUa9ma.png
_
I've been trying to tell myself that I don't need another black and red breeding pair...but I can't resist, she's too pretty.. Would you accept 20kt for this girl? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59508937][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/595090/59508937_350.png[/img][/url] Edit: Her apparel is lovely as well! I'll have to try to find some of those pieces on the AH! ^^
I've been trying to tell myself that I don't need another black and red breeding pair...but I can't resist, she's too pretty..

Would you accept 20kt for this girl?
59508937_350.png

Edit: Her apparel is lovely as well! I'll have to try to find some of those pieces on the AH! ^^
f1nYCrg.pngHu9Kcp0.pngHZwEuJT.pngBDEDrIa.pngzRRe5QB.png
JhLsbHY.pngkjHYrXU.pngx8qvdqB.pngRH6Xp0g.pngo5rqgH8.png
@Sylvidoptera

Yay! He's such a gorgeous boy and I've been desperate for a Fae dragon in my lair :D If I didn't want the roundhorn, would you take 25g for the outfit?

For the Lore, I was wondering what you think would make him want to leave his current clan? I was also wondering if I could keep the idea of him being a 'bad luck magnet'? I'd like to mention that and the fact that he came from you in his Lore for my clan. Would that be ok? No bother if not!
@Sylvidoptera

Yay! He's such a gorgeous boy and I've been desperate for a Fae dragon in my lair :D If I didn't want the roundhorn, would you take 25g for the outfit?

For the Lore, I was wondering what you think would make him want to leave his current clan? I was also wondering if I could keep the idea of him being a 'bad luck magnet'? I'd like to mention that and the fact that he came from you in his Lore for my clan. Would that be ok? No bother if not!
tumblr_inline_ojq6kuB42C1r2ao8y_540.png tumblr_inline_ojq6kzsCn91r2ao8y_540.png tumblr_inline_ojq6kxC8Rm1r2ao8y_540.png x0iVMgw.png
@Taishiro

... I'm not against selling her, but I think I'd like to get a little bit more for her. :) If you can bump it up to at least 30g/kt, I could go for it.

@FrenchKey

That sounds fair... so 65g total. :)

Lorewise, he can definitely keep all the lore he has. Hmm... I think what would get him to leave his current clan would be hearing about somewhere that needed him more. Maybe your clan heard rumors about his abilities and sent someone to ask for help? If that works, you can pick a dragon to come get him and I can work it in. PM me with details. ;)
@Taishiro

... I'm not against selling her, but I think I'd like to get a little bit more for her. :) If you can bump it up to at least 30g/kt, I could go for it.

@FrenchKey

That sounds fair... so 65g total. :)

Lorewise, he can definitely keep all the lore he has. Hmm... I think what would get him to leave his current clan would be hearing about somewhere that needed him more. Maybe your clan heard rumors about his abilities and sent someone to ask for help? If that works, you can pick a dragon to come get him and I can work it in. PM me with details. ;)
AaYNmEX.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
JvUa9ma.png
_
I can do 30kt!
Sorry for the lowball, I’m notoriously bad at pricing dragons XD
I can do 30kt!
Sorry for the lowball, I’m notoriously bad at pricing dragons XD
f1nYCrg.pngHu9Kcp0.pngHZwEuJT.pngBDEDrIa.pngzRRe5QB.png
JhLsbHY.pngkjHYrXU.pngx8qvdqB.pngRH6Xp0g.pngo5rqgH8.png
@Taishiro

Oi, you and me both. hahaha It's so fluid! But I will definitely take the 30kt for her.

I would send the CR right now, but my toddler is waking up. If you set up the CR, I'll adjust her lore and get her sent over as soon as I have another free moment. :)
@Taishiro

Oi, you and me both. hahaha It's so fluid! But I will definitely take the 30kt for her.

I would send the CR right now, but my toddler is waking up. If you set up the CR, I'll adjust her lore and get her sent over as soon as I have another free moment. :)
AaYNmEX.png
tqGkHih.png
reHWBXk.png
oczO35g.png
JvUa9ma.png
_
1 2 3 4 5