Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | GIFTED
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@ASinglePringle Pringle nooooooo I love uuuu why are you guys doing this to me I will explode out of happiness!!
@ASinglePringle Pringle nooooooo I love uuuu why are you guys doing this to me I will explode out of happiness!!
DN0Nayr.pngbebewawawa2sig.pngkPKKgje.pngsmol.png
Im not putting my name in the hat, just wanted to say this is a very nice thing you're doing and good luck choosing someone!
Im not putting my name in the hat, just wanted to say this is a very nice thing you're doing and good luck choosing someone!
AHHH GOODNESS, thank you for doing this!! Sorry to hear your dragons have been getting flipped, boy do I know how that feels. I'd love to give the handsome boy a home!! He'd fit right in with my earthy kids in my askiaan pillars tab! He'd be one of the grease gang, most likely a thief once I get his and the rest of their lore written!

I actually recently hatched an XXY obsidian and am currently auctioning her LOL. I was p bummed when I discovered she had a blue tert, as I would've happily kept her had it been a better fit for my lair (something earthy, brown or yellow, along those lines). Now this boy, he MATCH.

Also nominating the awesome @Coexistence bc they're a good friend and treat their dragons like KINGS
AHHH GOODNESS, thank you for doing this!! Sorry to hear your dragons have been getting flipped, boy do I know how that feels. I'd love to give the handsome boy a home!! He'd fit right in with my earthy kids in my askiaan pillars tab! He'd be one of the grease gang, most likely a thief once I get his and the rest of their lore written!

I actually recently hatched an XXY obsidian and am currently auctioning her LOL. I was p bummed when I discovered she had a blue tert, as I would've happily kept her had it been a better fit for my lair (something earthy, brown or yellow, along those lines). Now this boy, he MATCH.

Also nominating the awesome @Coexistence bc they're a good friend and treat their dragons like KINGS
prophetblink.gif
@Drool

I jave always wanted an XXY Obsidian! I've been collecting double G1s for nearly 5 years now. I tend to hold onto my valuable ones. I would certainly never sell an XXY obsidian, that's for sure!

Also, like so many others here on FR, life has not been so great for me lately. It would be so awesome to have something go well for me right now. I just lost my job (permanently) and my family's buisness (which we ran successfully for 24 years) just got shut down forever because of the virus.
@Drool

I jave always wanted an XXY Obsidian! I've been collecting double G1s for nearly 5 years now. I tend to hold onto my valuable ones. I would certainly never sell an XXY obsidian, that's for sure!

Also, like so many others here on FR, life has not been so great for me lately. It would be so awesome to have something go well for me right now. I just lost my job (permanently) and my family's buisness (which we ran successfully for 24 years) just got shut down forever because of the virus.
New Inventory on the AH!
@drool

oh my a dbl obs...
i'm not too big into doubles haha, but he's so nice... that tert is to die for. i'd love to add him into my lore (although it's a very big wip) as a ghost friend for my other dragons.

there's so many people entering i'm not sure who'll get him but if my lad boo could be friends with him through lore (even if he's not in my lair) that'd be great !!!

and i too nominate someone - @puppicino

they are the nicest ever <3

@drool

oh my a dbl obs...
i'm not too big into doubles haha, but he's so nice... that tert is to die for. i'd love to add him into my lore (although it's a very big wip) as a ghost friend for my other dragons.

there's so many people entering i'm not sure who'll get him but if my lad boo could be friends with him through lore (even if he's not in my lair) that'd be great !!!

and i too nominate someone - @puppicino

they are the nicest ever <3

There are so many amazing users already here, but I figured why not throw my hat in! My G1s are all permas and I love them dearly, feel free to check out my lair!

I'de love to give him a forever home, but I'm sure whoever you choose will cherish him, he's super stunning!
There are so many amazing users already here, but I figured why not throw my hat in! My G1s are all permas and I love them dearly, feel free to check out my lair!

I'de love to give him a forever home, but I'm sure whoever you choose will cherish him, he's super stunning!
l29.pngs21.pngo664-d02-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d03-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d04-Cirrostratus.pngo664-d01-R-Cirrostratus.png - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - iA6Dl9p.png
not going to ask for him because I see he's already gone and I got up too late I was in the middle of writing a reply. just wanted to say that this is a really kind thing to do and I hope he goes to a loving home.

also, yes I am pretty sad that I missed the chance because double obs or white is a dream for me but well, what can you do
not going to ask for him because I see he's already gone and I got up too late I was in the middle of writing a reply. just wanted to say that this is a really kind thing to do and I hope he goes to a loving home.

also, yes I am pretty sad that I missed the chance because double obs or white is a dream for me but well, what can you do
I am sad that I missed the opportunity to have him. I have been searching for an XXY g1 for a very long time, it's been a quest of mine since I've joined FR. I had messaged you about him a few days ago but I hope he went to a good home!
I am sad that I missed the opportunity to have him. I have been searching for an XXY g1 for a very long time, it's been a quest of mine since I've joined FR. I had messaged you about him a few days ago but I hope he went to a good home!
Oh I missed him. He is gorgeous glad he found a good home
Oh I missed him. He is gorgeous glad he found a good home
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
@hymns NO U..... YOURE TOO NICE.... ILU
@hymns NO U..... YOURE TOO NICE.... ILU
1 2 3 4 5 6 7