Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | G1 Plethora - Sales & Trades (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@padfoot6 Okay! I value Noc eggs at 250g each (which is only slightly below LAH), so could you do three?
@padfoot6 Okay! I value Noc eggs at 250g each (which is only slightly below LAH), so could you do three?
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18 Sure thing!
@kyrin18 Sure thing!
@padfoot6 I'll send a CR!
@padfoot6 I'll send a CR!
73127854.png

[center][emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
73127854.png

73127854.png

@kyrin18
Hmm, sorry, that's a little too expensive for me. I wish you luck selling the fella though!
@kyrin18
Hmm, sorry, that's a little too expensive for me. I wish you luck selling the fella though!
art by noodlestuff
QrtG9rA.png
Hi! I was just looking through these beautiful dragons and I am interested in XYZ female (I think it is) Fae dragon! Let me know what price you would like for her! She is beautiful!
Hi! I was just looking through these beautiful dragons and I am interested in XYZ female (I think it is) Fae dragon! Let me know what price you would like for her! She is beautiful!
@Jayva18 Do you mean this one? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58775582] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/587756/58775582_350.png[/img] [/url] She's the only female Fae I have; the others are either all male, or are just scries.
@Jayva18 Do you mean this one?

58775582_350.png

She's the only female Fae I have; the others are either all male, or are just scries.
73127854.png

73127854.png

Hi! It is in the scries section in the XYZ. Sorry about that, I got confused! Also another silly question but can you breed a scry?
Hi! It is in the scries section in the XYZ. Sorry about that, I got confused! Also another silly question but can you breed a scry?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9