Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | G1 Plethora - Sales & Trades (closed)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@answer Thank you so much!

@eternatus Could you maybe do 400g?

@Aviv @furo Hi! I've already had a 300g offer for Tide, though a range I had in mind for him was around 1kg. The person said they would like to discuss his price/their offer further should someone else make an offer for him, but anything in the 1kg range I'll most likely accept (not without pinging them first, of course).
@Effervessa Let me go ahead and ping you; two other people are interested in Tide, so I guess the highest offer gets him.

@Moonpiebandit Thank you, but I'll probably see about getting somewhere around 2kg for her (or 1kg + treasure and/or items to make up the rest).
@answer Thank you so much!

@eternatus Could you maybe do 400g?

@Aviv @furo Hi! I've already had a 300g offer for Tide, though a range I had in mind for him was around 1kg. The person said they would like to discuss his price/their offer further should someone else make an offer for him, but anything in the 1kg range I'll most likely accept (not without pinging them first, of course).
@Effervessa Let me go ahead and ping you; two other people are interested in Tide, so I guess the highest offer gets him.

@Moonpiebandit Thank you, but I'll probably see about getting somewhere around 2kg for her (or 1kg + treasure and/or items to make up the rest).
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18

Ah, the most I would be willing to do would be 1kg and 400kt. Thank you though, and please let me know if you change your mind.
@kyrin18

Ah, the most I would be willing to do would be 1kg and 400kt. Thank you though, and please let me know if you change your mind.
QqPcQdi.png
@Moonpiebandit If I haven't got any other offers in a day or so, I'll send you a CR ^^ Thanks for stopping by [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Moonpiebandit If I haven't got any other offers in a day or so, I'll send you a CR ^^ Thanks for stopping by
73127854.png

[center][emoji=familiar heart size=1][/center]
73127854.png

[center][emoji=familiar heart size=1] Added 5 more G1s.[/center]

Added 5 more G1s.
73127854.png

@kyrin18 How much would you be looking to get for Mindfreak?
@kyrin18 How much would you be looking to get for Mindfreak?
@padfoot6 Around 750g/kt ^^ Willing to haggle a bit and look at items.
@padfoot6 Around 750g/kt ^^ Willing to haggle a bit and look at items.
73127854.png

@kyrin18 I have elims, noc eggs, and gems I can use to make up the 750g! It's up to you which items you'd want and how many, or if you'd want a portion in gems or anything. If you'd only be interested in pure gems, just let me know.
@kyrin18 I have elims, noc eggs, and gems I can use to make up the 750g! It's up to you which items you'd want and how many, or if you'd want a portion in gems or anything. If you'd only be interested in pure gems, just let me know.
@padfoot6 What all type of eggs do you have?
@padfoot6 What all type of eggs do you have?
73127854.png

@kyrin18 Only nocturne ones sadly!
@kyrin18 Only nocturne ones sadly!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9