Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S/T] Unbred G1s (PRICE DROP!!)
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32
Hey, do any of these interest you for Eros? I also have These three here, Ornithope, Omen, fire multigaze id be willing to trade for him too.
Hey, do any of these interest you for Eros? I also have These three here, Ornithope, Omen, fire multigaze id be willing to trade for him too.
bwekPkc.pngiNvKXro.pngLFhpffe.pngZOnCBys.png3iZp1x0.png
Sorry for the slow reply, I wanted to take my time to scry properly the dragons offered!

@Xarilin
Both Alexander and Cedric are absolutely beautiful, but unfortunately they just slightly missed the mark for me :< I'm very thankful of all the dragons offered, but unfortunately I have to pass.

@Hydrixz404
Your multi-gaze was really pretty, but unfortunately didn't quite fit into my taste. Thank you for the offers tho!
Sorry for the slow reply, I wanted to take my time to scry properly the dragons offered!

@Xarilin
Both Alexander and Cedric are absolutely beautiful, but unfortunately they just slightly missed the mark for me :< I'm very thankful of all the dragons offered, but unfortunately I have to pass.

@Hydrixz404
Your multi-gaze was really pretty, but unfortunately didn't quite fit into my taste. Thank you for the offers tho!
mCA0F4C.png vIsTIqn.png nbhBjNN.png CtyufUl.png
@Sealterbloind It's no problem! Good luck with the sales [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Sealterbloind

It's no problem! Good luck with the sales
mO8OIR9.png
toki || 26
she/they
fr+3
pokefarm - help me with clicks!
I have this XYY veilspun with a Silhouette Scroll, im pretty interested in Eros? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/63634875][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/636349/63634875_350.png[/img][/url]
I have this XYY veilspun with a Silhouette Scroll, im pretty interested in Eros?
63634875_350.png
@BermudasLair

He was actually just bought from AH, thank you for the offer tho ^^
@BermudasLair

He was actually just bought from AH, thank you for the offer tho ^^
I don't know if you're willing to haggle, but I'll shoot my shot and offer 120g on that rust/chartreuse girl. I totally understand if you'd rather wait for someone to buy her off the AH price though- she's pretty!
I don't know if you're willing to haggle, but I'll shoot my shot and offer 120g on that rust/chartreuse girl. I totally understand if you'd rather wait for someone to buy her off the AH price though- she's pretty!
always lurking. g1 collector
373.gif401.gif
@5HT

I'm open to haggling ^^ I'm fine with 120G, I'll send you a CR ^^
@5HT

I'm open to haggling ^^ I'm fine with 120G, I'll send you a CR ^^
Would you trade a [item=goldenbeast] for Bermuda?
Would you trade a Goldenbeast for Bermuda?
sig-145.png
url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/2228365/1]UM/ Festival Accents for Sale Here![/url]
@Silverishness

Thank you for the offer, but I have to pass, as I'd wish to get atleast part of her price as pure currency unless the trade has elemental sprites or eggs involved ^^"
@Silverishness

Thank you for the offer, but I have to pass, as I'd wish to get atleast part of her price as pure currency unless the trade has elemental sprites or eggs involved ^^"
Is it just me or do some of these look really cheap.
I thing kG means thousands of gold, and G just means gold.
That makes it look like the most expensive one is 7000 treasure.
Is it just me or do some of these look really cheap.
I thing kG means thousands of gold, and G just means gold.
That makes it look like the most expensive one is 7000 treasure.
Just call me Aeolus. (Ee - oh - lus)
He/Him
Straight
1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 ... 31 32