Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Dr. Taffis' Tainted Eggs (Art Hatchery)
1 2 3
[center](Note; this hatchery is still VERY under construction. Please excuse the mess!)[/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/lair/513331/1743246?name=&type=undefined]The Lab[/url][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2822833#post_42478813]For Sale[/url][/center] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59055315] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/590554/59055315_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center] AH! *ahem* Ehr- excuse me, my dearest friends, I apologize. Oh- you don't know who I am? Why, I am Dr. Taffis, the worlds most incredible scientist! Or- as close to incredible I can get.[/center] [center] Oh, this? Why, this is my newest lab. Here here, lean in closer- I've been working on a very special project. You see, a few months ago I discovered a a nest of eggs, splattered and splotched with oozes and goops. I believe these chemicals have changed the hatching's morphology! Isn't that fascinating? These uh- tainted eggs will hopefully produce some very...interesting specimens![/center] [center] I predict that these soon-to-be dragons will either be Albino or Melanistic. Perhaps the chemicals have changed some pigment cells into more flashy colors! My research so far has found that most of these hatchlngs will have either a very light base color or a very dark base color with sectioned parts of bright, neon pigment. And some might have some extra eyes. Maybe.[/center] [center] As of right now, I am looking for dragons with these traits to join my...research program. If you know of anyone who would like to participate in my study, please let me know! Perhaps you will recieve one of my [i]killer[/i] eggs.[/center] [center]Each baby will come with a piece of art. [/center]
(Note; this hatchery is still VERY under construction. Please excuse the mess!)
AH! *ahem* Ehr- excuse me, my dearest friends, I apologize. Oh- you don't know who I am? Why, I am Dr. Taffis, the worlds most incredible scientist! Or- as close to incredible I can get.
Oh, this? Why, this is my newest lab. Here here, lean in closer- I've been working on a very special project. You see, a few months ago I discovered a a nest of eggs, splattered and splotched with oozes and goops. I believe these chemicals have changed the hatching's morphology! Isn't that fascinating? These uh- tainted eggs will hopefully produce some very...interesting specimens!
I predict that these soon-to-be dragons will either be Albino or Melanistic. Perhaps the chemicals have changed some pigment cells into more flashy colors! My research so far has found that most of these hatchlngs will have either a very light base color or a very dark base color with sectioned parts of bright, neon pigment. And some might have some extra eyes. Maybe.
As of right now, I am looking for dragons with these traits to join my...research program. If you know of anyone who would like to participate in my study, please let me know! Perhaps you will recieve one of my killer eggs.
Each baby will come with a piece of art.
Art Store!
Foddart!
Adopt Shop!
Stuffies-Tiamut-Siggie.png
For Sale
If not listed on AH, please PM or ping me!

For Sale
If not listed on AH, please PM or ping me!

Art Store!
Foddart!
Adopt Shop!
Pinglist

@Salvation / @MinnowFox
Pinglist

@Salvation / @MinnowFox
Art Store!
Foddart!
Adopt Shop!
bump
bump
Art Store!
Foddart!
Adopt Shop!
Bump
Bump
Art Store!
Foddart!
Adopt Shop!
bump
bump
Art Store!
Foddart!
Adopt Shop!
@MicMac03 Not sure if you have a pinglist, but if you do please add me!
@MicMac03 Not sure if you have a pinglist, but if you do please add me!
apagfTT.png
tumblr_njfpzkC48X1tlw9cco2_500.png

8MsS7cV.pngoNdzJAj.png
suzukiayako_banner_by_eyenoom-d6kg3c4.png
@Salvation I can do that!
@Salvation I can do that!
Art Store!
Foddart!
Adopt Shop!
Pings @Salvation
Bump! New adopt up!