Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 4th gen Naomi descendants [NEW ON PG.1]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14
@Mir @AlexiaSilver
6.1kg
@Mir @AlexiaSilver
6.1kg
@Without @Mir 7.5kg
@Without @Mir 7.5kg
cvRtQ2I.png
@Mir @AlexiaSilver
7.6kg
@Mir @AlexiaSilver
7.6kg
@Without @Mir
9.9kg
@Without @Mir
9.9kg
cvRtQ2I.png
@Mir @AlexiaSilver
10kg
@Mir @AlexiaSilver
10kg
@Nalabyte @Antiferret

Howdy, pinging you guys because the auction will end tomorrow around 12:00 FR time!
@Nalabyte @Antiferret

Howdy, pinging you guys because the auction will end tomorrow around 12:00 FR time!
zqaDToE.png < MIR | THEY/HE | EARTH FLIGHT | +9 FR TIME >
> Naomi Descendants Thread (4th gen descendants)
> Wishlist/Skin and item hunt
> Sales tab
> Art Shop
@Mir
Is that approach at rollover? Im terrible with timezones
@Mir
Is that approach at rollover? Im terrible with timezones
@Without

Ah no, time zone wise for me the auction ends far past rollover which would be 21:00 CET in my time and that would be 14:00 EST for east coast (and west coast matches the site time I believe). So, at rollover in an hour there would still be 12 hours left.
@Without

Ah no, time zone wise for me the auction ends far past rollover which would be 21:00 CET in my time and that would be 14:00 EST for east coast (and west coast matches the site time I believe). So, at rollover in an hour there would still be 12 hours left.
> Sales tab
> Art Shop
Well with that the auctions closed! @Without you've won so feel free to send a CR whenever!

I will be refashioning this thread into a general sales thread after this to keep track of other sales.
Well with that the auctions closed! @Without you've won so feel free to send a CR whenever!

I will be refashioning this thread into a general sales thread after this to keep track of other sales.
> Sales tab
> Art Shop
[center] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=59913268] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/599133/59913268_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]"Rion" Male Silver/Cornflower/Purple[/b] [s]In the spirit of things Minoa only gave me one egg for Friday thirteenth, I'm looking for 2k gems for him preferably or part of that paid in eggs because I want to hatch some gen ones. [/s] He sold! [b]Pings [/b] [i](As always, let me know if you want to be removed)[/i] @Antiferret @Nalabyte @Liezerota @MagicHats @Without @Skydust @Taishiro @Iniimical @Lunistice @Eternatus [/center]

59913268_350.png

"Rion"
Male
Silver/Cornflower/Purple

In the spirit of things Minoa only gave me one egg for Friday thirteenth, I'm looking for 2k gems for him preferably or part of that paid in eggs because I want to hatch some gen ones. He sold!

Pings
(As always, let me know if you want to be removed)

@Antiferret @Nalabyte @Liezerota @MagicHats @Without @Skydust @Taishiro @Iniimical @Lunistice @Eternatus
> Sales tab
> Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 13 14