Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | 4th gen Naomi descendants [NEW ON PG.1]
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Add me to the pinglist, please!
Add me to the pinglist, please!
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
@royalsorceress

Added you ^w^ just in case, would you like me to add you to the ping list for lore contests too? I hold them occasionally for other G4s of Dima.
@royalsorceress

Added you ^w^ just in case, would you like me to add you to the ping list for lore contests too? I hold them occasionally for other G4s of Dima.
zqaDToE.png < MIR | THEY/HE | EARTH FLIGHT | +9 FR TIME >
> Naomi Descendants Thread (4th gen descendants)
> Wishlist/Skin and item hunt
> Sales tab
> Art Shop
Oh yes please! :D Thank you
Oh yes please! :D Thank you
b42b30e632d83cf09d973c85176c5cec4d17d865.png x- @RoyalSorceress
x- she/her/they/them
x- FR+2
x- about
x- wishlist
x- icon dragon
Hello! Could I please be added to the pinglist?
Additionally, is the grab bag thing available yet?
Hello! Could I please be added to the pinglist?
Additionally, is the grab bag thing available yet?
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
@wolfbyte

Yeah, of course! And the grab bag is still available, it's generally permanent unless there's too many promised nests I have to catch up on. The thread is due for a makeover but that much is solid.
@wolfbyte

Yeah, of course! And the grab bag is still available, it's generally permanent unless there's too many promised nests I have to catch up on. The thread is due for a makeover but that much is solid.
> Sales tab
> Art Shop
@Mir

Awesome! Then could I please get a grab bag? I don’t have the gems right now, but I will have them once another user finishes their payment plan to me, which will be a bit less than two weeks from now. I have no requests other than that I’d prefer plague eyes, but if course you can choose whatever you want! I’m hoping for a female, but of course there’s no way to plan for the hatchling’s sexes.
@Mir

Awesome! Then could I please get a grab bag? I don’t have the gems right now, but I will have them once another user finishes their payment plan to me, which will be a bit less than two weeks from now. I have no requests other than that I’d prefer plague eyes, but if course you can choose whatever you want! I’m hoping for a female, but of course there’s no way to plan for the hatchling’s sexes.
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
@wolfbyte

Alright, I’ll note you down! Dima will be indisposed until September, but depending on the nest maybe the kids will be eligible for a grab bag pick anyway, otherwise the soonest opportunity is in October! So there’s no rush in it.
@wolfbyte

Alright, I’ll note you down! Dima will be indisposed until September, but depending on the nest maybe the kids will be eligible for a grab bag pick anyway, otherwise the soonest opportunity is in October! So there’s no rush in it.
> Sales tab
> Art Shop
@Mir

Hello again! I’ve purchased Ocelotl, so unfortunately I’d like to cancel my order of a grab bag.

I also have a question regarding Ocelotl. Am I allowed to rename her?
@Mir

Hello again! I’ve purchased Ocelotl, so unfortunately I’d like to cancel my order of a grab bag.

I also have a question regarding Ocelotl. Am I allowed to rename her?
rsz-lorwolf-banner.png
@wolfbyte

All good, thank you for buying her! And sure! Her name is based on the cultural roots I connect her dad to but you can rename her as you wish for any reason or the other.
@wolfbyte

All good, thank you for buying her! And sure! Her name is based on the cultural roots I connect her dad to but you can rename her as you wish for any reason or the other.
> Sales tab
> Art Shop
[emoji=special eyes size=1]
tumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio5_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio7_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio6_75sq.pngtumblr_pelod6tOrq1tv56zio9_75sq.pngtumblr_inline_oho03eSUbh1rusn4k_100.pngc55ff5aa607ecbcc9038939788cdcda9.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14