Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Subspecies: Buttered Sweet Potato Dergs
1 2
@Exilra Aww man! Well, at least I got the treasure stored up in my vault! These babies have some really neat eyes too! [emoji=coatl scared size=1]
@Exilra

Aww man! Well, at least I got the treasure stored up in my vault!

These babies have some really neat eyes too!
Buying Food UMAs
@Burger Nice! Was really rootin for your dream gal to show up, once she appears I’ll be sure to hold her just for you and let you know right away! Here’s hopin for next month’s batch lol
@Burger Nice! Was really rootin for your dream gal to show up, once she appears I’ll be sure to hold her just for you and let you know right away! Here’s hopin for next month’s batch lol
One day I’ll be organized and have enough energy to make all the things I wanna put here… but for now imma just vibe
@Exilra

Coatl breeding times are the worst, aha. Don't I know it!
@Exilra

Coatl breeding times are the worst, aha. Don't I know it!
Buying Food UMAs
Aight so I took a long unintentional hiatus, sorry bout that ^^; Slowly tryin to get back into the swing of things with this game tho so might be a bit before I fully open this back up. Wanna bump this tho in case any new peeps are interested in the dergs I still have here for sale!
Aight so I took a long unintentional hiatus, sorry bout that ^^; Slowly tryin to get back into the swing of things with this game tho so might be a bit before I fully open this back up. Wanna bump this tho in case any new peeps are interested in the dergs I still have here for sale!
One day I’ll be organized and have enough energy to make all the things I wanna put here… but for now imma just vibe
@Exilra

Yo, welcome back! You still breeding these babies, or should I just pick one off of the AH and try my hand at the right combo?
@Exilra

Yo, welcome back! You still breeding these babies, or should I just pick one off of the AH and try my hand at the right combo?
Buying Food UMAs
@Burger

Thank you! I still plan to breed them, probably gonna need to find a new Earth Nest to breed them at tho (will look thru the nest networks). Workin a bit on my lair and such first to see what I do/don’t want anymore and make sure I have room for my other breeding projects as well, but plan to get back to breeding the pair as soon as I can!
@Burger

Thank you! I still plan to breed them, probably gonna need to find a new Earth Nest to breed them at tho (will look thru the nest networks). Workin a bit on my lair and such first to see what I do/don’t want anymore and make sure I have room for my other breeding projects as well, but plan to get back to breeding the pair as soon as I can!
@Exilra

Great, I look forward to it!
@Exilra

Great, I look forward to it!
Buying Food UMAs
Oh just as a heads-up to those interested in these dragons, I plan to be breeding them again soon! (Hopefully lol)

Joined the Nest Network and think I’ve settled down for the most part now on reworking my lair somewhat. But before I start I still have all the ones I hatched before plus hatchlings of other interesting pairs of mine that are also struggling to sell and they’re taking up a fair bit of room as I really don’t want them to be fodder. I’ve been giving away some hatchlings for free (not these ones of course) on adoption threads to help ease the room, but then haven’t been makin treasure/gems back to either help increase my lair for more hatchlings or work on my project dergs/pairs that have been collecting dust for so long ;w; (tho I do have a lore shop as well linked in my signature if you want to support me there cuz have’t gotten a lot of commissions TwT)

So I’ve decided to start a hatchery! Got a commission of breeding cards in the works and on a waitlist for a shop that sells graphics like buttons and banners and such. I know a hatchery won’t 100% get my dergs to sell, but I wanted somethin to help even just a bit possibly to sell the hatchlings of all the pairs I love including the Buttered Sweet Potato dergs.

So just as a heads up: once my hatchery opens, I won’t be using this thread anymore to sell these guys as I feel it’d be a bit redundant lol. I will make sure to link to my hatchery tho in the main post for anyone who happens to come across this thread wanting one. I’ll also make another post when it’s open with the link.

Thank you guys tho for sticking with my crazy handling with this pair ^^;
Oh just as a heads-up to those interested in these dragons, I plan to be breeding them again soon! (Hopefully lol)

Joined the Nest Network and think I’ve settled down for the most part now on reworking my lair somewhat. But before I start I still have all the ones I hatched before plus hatchlings of other interesting pairs of mine that are also struggling to sell and they’re taking up a fair bit of room as I really don’t want them to be fodder. I’ve been giving away some hatchlings for free (not these ones of course) on adoption threads to help ease the room, but then haven’t been makin treasure/gems back to either help increase my lair for more hatchlings or work on my project dergs/pairs that have been collecting dust for so long ;w; (tho I do have a lore shop as well linked in my signature if you want to support me there cuz have’t gotten a lot of commissions TwT)

So I’ve decided to start a hatchery! Got a commission of breeding cards in the works and on a waitlist for a shop that sells graphics like buttons and banners and such. I know a hatchery won’t 100% get my dergs to sell, but I wanted somethin to help even just a bit possibly to sell the hatchlings of all the pairs I love including the Buttered Sweet Potato dergs.

So just as a heads up: once my hatchery opens, I won’t be using this thread anymore to sell these guys as I feel it’d be a bit redundant lol. I will make sure to link to my hatchery tho in the main post for anyone who happens to come across this thread wanting one. I’ll also make another post when it’s open with the link.

Thank you guys tho for sticking with my crazy handling with this pair ^^;
1 2