Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Mass Hatch Sale/Make Offer
1 2 3 4
@Psi @MarinaQuakenbush
Some ppl express same interest on your dragons so I'm letting them a bit time to offer if they don't give me a better offer I will send you the dragon tomorrow. Thanks for your patient
@Psi @MarinaQuakenbush
Some ppl express same interest on your dragons so I'm letting them a bit time to offer if they don't give me a better offer I will send you the dragon tomorrow. Thanks for your patient
tDeKDnH.png8113890e65468d3e592e04d0586e31cc.pngss.png
@Altassar Would you take 150g for him? [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56866009] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/568661/56866009_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Altassar

Would you take 150g for him?

56866009_350.png
frcomm48.png
@Daemonengrau
If no one else experess interest for him in a few hours I will send you PA for him is that ok for you ?
@Daemonengrau
If no one else experess interest for him in a few hours I will send you PA for him is that ok for you ?
@Altassar
I just got online and saw I didn't even get to bid on the dirt/antique dude before he was sold off. Mmm, would've loved if you could have waited a bit before accepting the first bid but oh well :S
@Altassar
I just got online and saw I didn't even get to bid on the dirt/antique dude before he was sold off. Mmm, would've loved if you could have waited a bit before accepting the first bid but oh well :S
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@Tune
Oh sorry I though over 12 hours wait were enough. I will wait longer in the future. It's not really an auction so i didn't want to wait out too much because I have no lair space left this morning
@Tune
Oh sorry I though over 12 hours wait were enough. I will wait longer in the future. It's not really an auction so i didn't want to wait out too much because I have no lair space left this morning
@Altassar
I think the general time span is 15-24 hours but I could be wrong.
But anyway, congrats on the great hatches again! And I hope you had some tasty cake yesterday.
@Altassar
I think the general time span is 15-24 hours but I could be wrong.
But anyway, congrats on the great hatches again! And I hope you had some tasty cake yesterday.
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@Tune
thank you I didn't have birthday cakes for years but my mom will make a great lunch for me this weekend instead. I'm looking forward for it
@Tune
thank you I didn't have birthday cakes for years but my mom will make a great lunch for me this weekend instead. I'm looking forward for it
@altassar sure! :D
@altassar sure! :D
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifitem_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gifitem_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.giffood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gif
@thorwinchester
Opps I pinged you wrong . I already send you all the dragons you want
@thorwinchester
Opps I pinged you wrong . I already send you all the dragons you want
All good! Gimme just a bit to clear some fodder :)
All good! Gimme just a bit to clear some fodder :)
egg_nature_bounce_by_dogi_crimson-da8wjqe.gifitem_tales_of_terror_by_dogi_crimson-daezvb4.gifitem_scary_storybook_by_dogi_crimson-daezm96.giffood_cindershroom_by_dogi_crimson-da8qcfn.gif
1 2 3 4