Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | Gaoler With Gijinka Art for sale!
1 2 3 4 5 6
Can you ping me when you make more please?
Can you ping me when you make more please?
j3zsWMV.png
@PocketVampire 1.5MIL Treasure / 1765 Gems. I'll also take familiars I don't have as well.

@Tinytalkingtina Sure thing! My gijinka art shop, right?
@PocketVampire 1.5MIL Treasure / 1765 Gems. I'll also take familiars I don't have as well.

@Tinytalkingtina Sure thing! My gijinka art shop, right?
@Azrail Yeah, of course. :) I'm going to be making this guy next. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56240216] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/562403/56240216_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Azrail Yeah, of course. :) I'm going to be making this guy next.

56240216_350.png
@Luckysquid

yes ^.^ thank you!
@Luckysquid

yes ^.^ thank you!
93fkMbU.png Lljxkv3.gif My username isn't a reference to Borderlands 2, got it from the killer doll episode of The Twilight Zone! SsBvTtd.gif BiBear.png
@Luckysquid Scuse me while I fall over xD I hope they get a lovely home.
@Luckysquid Scuse me while I fall over xD I hope they get a lovely home.
187008e47976df5e48be1a2aaddf54ba4af76fbc.gif
@Pocketvampire Thank you~ <3

@Tinytalkingtina I'll add ya to the shop ping list~! <3
@Pocketvampire Thank you~ <3

@Tinytalkingtina I'll add ya to the shop ping list~! <3
Still got the one girl left~
Still got the one girl left~
@Luckysquid Ah, I really appreciate the offer. Unfortunately the IRL funds are tight between monthly bills and that, so I don't often buy commissions just because I don't have much disposable income. (If I could have the same I had in dragon coins, amirite? ;;)

Regardless, I love your work, and I'd love to follow it and keep an eye on it as you make more! If you have a dedicated thread for these sorts of postings consider me a guarantee sub to it!

I am interested in the Noc Gal, Would you be able to do a mixed payment? Most of my gems are sunk into a wildclaw scroll at the moment. I have 1200 gems on hand and 400k that I could do tonight. If not, If you'd be willing to hold her for a few days for me I can grind out some funds when I get off work. Let me know!

@Luckysquid Ah, I really appreciate the offer. Unfortunately the IRL funds are tight between monthly bills and that, so I don't often buy commissions just because I don't have much disposable income. (If I could have the same I had in dragon coins, amirite? ;;)

Regardless, I love your work, and I'd love to follow it and keep an eye on it as you make more! If you have a dedicated thread for these sorts of postings consider me a guarantee sub to it!

I am interested in the Noc Gal, Would you be able to do a mixed payment? Most of my gems are sunk into a wildclaw scroll at the moment. I have 1200 gems on hand and 400k that I could do tonight. If not, If you'd be willing to hold her for a few days for me I can grind out some funds when I get off work. Let me know!

@Metamorro I get ya! Well, I have a Twitter (Luckysquidart) that I post to, and a tumblr (Luckysquid) if you want to keep up with the stuff for the most part! I'm always unofficially open for D&D-related stuff, because I'm a HUGE fan. B3;;;

Anyway, I can take a mixed payment, but as a rule of thumb, I don't do holds. I've had a few people ruin it for everyone in the past, you know? But if she's still here, I'd be happy to take the mix~! I also take familiars I don't have if you have spares, so keep that in mind too! :)
@Metamorro I get ya! Well, I have a Twitter (Luckysquidart) that I post to, and a tumblr (Luckysquid) if you want to keep up with the stuff for the most part! I'm always unofficially open for D&D-related stuff, because I'm a HUGE fan. B3;;;

Anyway, I can take a mixed payment, but as a rule of thumb, I don't do holds. I've had a few people ruin it for everyone in the past, you know? But if she's still here, I'd be happy to take the mix~! I also take familiars I don't have if you have spares, so keep that in mind too! :)
@Luckysquid Oh no absolutely, I totally understand. forum based trust exchanges are always a little sketch because it's all user-run- "I gave you my word!" sorts of deals. I think we've all had that deal that never materialized after you gave someone your trust.

I'll definately give your tumblr a follow! Thanks for the heads up! And DND is a definate passion of Mine, I've got a lot of PC's that are super near and dear to my heart. If you're at all curious about them at all, I have them up on my Artfight. I'm always down to discuss DND characters and that! I'm super passionate about learning about people's characters and what motivates them to design them the ways they do, If you have some I'd love to see them !
https://artfight.net/~Metamorro

Yeah, Ill set up a CR. does the 1200 + 400k sound fair? I can throw in a Molten Maurauder to sweeten the pot since I see you don't have one just yet.
@Luckysquid Oh no absolutely, I totally understand. forum based trust exchanges are always a little sketch because it's all user-run- "I gave you my word!" sorts of deals. I think we've all had that deal that never materialized after you gave someone your trust.

I'll definately give your tumblr a follow! Thanks for the heads up! And DND is a definate passion of Mine, I've got a lot of PC's that are super near and dear to my heart. If you're at all curious about them at all, I have them up on my Artfight. I'm always down to discuss DND characters and that! I'm super passionate about learning about people's characters and what motivates them to design them the ways they do, If you have some I'd love to see them !
https://artfight.net/~Metamorro

Yeah, Ill set up a CR. does the 1200 + 400k sound fair? I can throw in a Molten Maurauder to sweeten the pot since I see you don't have one just yet.
1 2 3 4 5 6