Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | [S] lair clear out: g1s
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
@Crimsonpixie

That'd be great! Thank you!
@Crimsonpixie

That'd be great! Thank you!
XGtgfcm.pngsFMScix.png1arPkdI.pngWH26Bag.pngiwOM9O6.pngEneOgWB.png
v8f8ZKI.png
@Crimsonpixie

I'm quite interested in Charity and the Unnamed 49014548 male in the bottom of your pairs tab. Is 20kt each reasonable?
@Crimsonpixie

I'm quite interested in Charity and the Unnamed 49014548 male in the bottom of your pairs tab. Is 20kt each reasonable?
@wolfywolf mm i think i’ll pass for now, but if you’re interested i’ll be breeding them in 6 days, i could ping you for their hatchlings ^^
@wolfywolf mm i think i’ll pass for now, but if you’re interested i’ll be breeding them in 6 days, i could ping you for their hatchlings ^^
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie heya! I was wondering if Hel is fully stoned, with eliminate? I quite like her, but the eliminate is a deciding point. :) It's hard to tell from the AH, but I did a quick search for 7ids @ level 25, and the cheapest of those are ~300g, then some that are comparable to her in matchyness/art/etc for around 500g that do have elim.

So would ~300g be an ok offer for her without, and around 500g if she does have Eliminate?

Also omg you have some absolutely gorgeous pairs - your starcons in particular are just divine! Wowowow!

@Crimsonpixie heya! I was wondering if Hel is fully stoned, with eliminate? I quite like her, but the eliminate is a deciding point. :) It's hard to tell from the AH, but I did a quick search for 7ids @ level 25, and the cheapest of those are ~300g, then some that are comparable to her in matchyness/art/etc for around 500g that do have elim.

So would ~300g be an ok offer for her without, and around 500g if she does have Eliminate?

Also omg you have some absolutely gorgeous pairs - your starcons in particular are just divine! Wowowow!

emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
@ithika hi! i'm so sorry, but i just remembered/realised that hel is a dragon i bought from a shadow initiative, and it wouldn't be appropriate for me to sell her for profit D: but thank you for the interest!
@ithika hi! i'm so sorry, but i just remembered/realised that hel is a dragon i bought from a shadow initiative, and it wouldn't be appropriate for me to sell her for profit D: but thank you for the interest!
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie oh that's no problem at all, I completely understand! Thank you anyway [emoji=heart size=1]
@Crimsonpixie oh that's no problem at all, I completely understand! Thank you anyway
emXtQcv.gif9QxrTEM.pngpWX995k.png
@Crimsonpixie Before making an offer I was wondering if you’d be willing to sell [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46707695] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/467077/46707695_350.png[/img] [/url] ? And maybe Brandir with her too? If not, could you let me know if you breed them?
@Crimsonpixie Before making an offer I was wondering if you’d be willing to sell
46707695_350.png
? And maybe Brandir with her too? If not, could you let me know if you breed them?
Untitled430_20201229133542.png
@summermagpie i might be willing to, depending on your offer, but i’ll def be willing to breed them ^^
@summermagpie i might be willing to, depending on your offer, but i’ll def be willing to breed them ^^
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
@Crimsonpixie I can offer 30-40g for her? Or maybe 60g-100g for both? I’m not the best at prices, and I could maybe go higher, but if it’s too low then I’d love a hatchling or two from them! Preferably a Halloween hatchling?
@Crimsonpixie I can offer 30-40g for her? Or maybe 60g-100g for both? I’m not the best at prices, and I could maybe go higher, but if it’s too low then I’d love a hatchling or two from them! Preferably a Halloween hatchling?
Untitled430_20201229133542.png
@summermagpie mm that’s a pretty good offer! i might have to think about it, but in any case i’d be happy to hatch a nest on halloween!
@summermagpie mm that’s a pretty good offer! i might have to think about it, but in any case i’d be happy to hatch a nest on halloween!
uzBJ98z.png n hfdjsaa
aaVNO5chn.png
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18