Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | ( almost ) entire lair - g1s, 5dig, art+
1 2 3 4
@animelover9631 5kg :p
@animelover9631 5kg :p
sig139_by_dingobreath-dcsh5bx.png
Could i do a payment plan and for a downpayment offer you a Golem Gauntlet ?
This little guy is 1kg at lah right now... ill see if i have anything else of value...
@croix
Could i do a payment plan and for a downpayment offer you a Golem Gauntlet ?
This little guy is 1kg at lah right now... ill see if i have anything else of value...
@croix
Link to my all in 1 shop!
https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ibaz/3284309/1#post_55390095
@animelover9631 honestly if you want them bad, i don't need that down payment, as long as you can get the payments in steadily within a reasonable time i can hold them :p how long you need?
@animelover9631 honestly if you want them bad, i don't need that down payment, as long as you can get the payments in steadily within a reasonable time i can hold them :p how long you need?
Well on average i can earn 200g a week. But with my vacation from work coming up ill have 10 straight days where if im not doing anything with the family ill be on here grinding hard in the coli. That starts in exactly 21 days from now (literally as we leave to go to where we're staying at 1 am and thats what time it is now here ^-^)

@croix

I also have a steady flow of g from melting mats for others ^-^
Well on average i can earn 200g a week. But with my vacation from work coming up ill have 10 straight days where if im not doing anything with the family ill be on here grinding hard in the coli. That starts in exactly 21 days from now (literally as we leave to go to where we're staying at 1 am and thats what time it is now here ^-^)

@croix

I also have a steady flow of g from melting mats for others ^-^
@animelover9631 so how long will it take?
@animelover9631 so how long will it take?
Ibwill try for just 1 month but may take a tad longer? Just trying to think of all the things that i have income from.... got someone who owes me yet a tad under 5kg whos been paying by either 500g or 1kg every 2-3 weeks. May have a payment next week or the week after from them (for a plumage thats on the first derg in my den)

Either way. That plus the average of 200g a week, plus roughly 120-150g i get a week for melting alone, PLUS anything im able to sell....
I should be good to assume a month ^-^

I will definitely keep you posted at how well im able to earn the g each week @croix

Want me to wait till i have at least 1kg for a first payment tho?
Ibwill try for just 1 month but may take a tad longer? Just trying to think of all the things that i have income from.... got someone who owes me yet a tad under 5kg whos been paying by either 500g or 1kg every 2-3 weeks. May have a payment next week or the week after from them (for a plumage thats on the first derg in my den)

Either way. That plus the average of 200g a week, plus roughly 120-150g i get a week for melting alone, PLUS anything im able to sell....
I should be good to assume a month ^-^

I will definitely keep you posted at how well im able to earn the g each week @croix

Want me to wait till i have at least 1kg for a first payment tho?
@animelover9631 yeah sure! i'd prefer it took no more than a month though :p
@animelover9631 yeah sure! i'd prefer it took no more than a month though :p
bjhvn
bjhvn
nuyfkuyjugh
nuyfkuyjugh
sfvnffcgxdseg