Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | A Familiar Hatchery §~ CLOSING
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Breedabie i am intrested in your Decadence and reagal copper pair what are you pricing them at?
@Breedabie i am intrested in your Decadence and reagal copper pair what are you pricing them at?
64058300.png Primal Raffle tumblr_inline_npfz88v9B31sna6h0_100.png Tyche's free stuff (Dibs)

30+ pair ping list
tumblr_pv1sz5SwY01ta9vl4o3_r1_250.png
We Eat: z2dDpDT.gifzKcvJhj.gif
@Aquari Hi there! As for the Decadence pair, someone has already spoken for Ganache. If you’re interested in just Truffle, I would take 20k for her.
If you want just the Regal Copper pair, I’d take 30k for them.
If you want all three, I’d take 45k for the three!
@Aquari Hi there! As for the Decadence pair, someone has already spoken for Ganache. If you’re interested in just Truffle, I would take 20k for her.
If you want just the Regal Copper pair, I’d take 30k for them.
If you want all three, I’d take 45k for the three!
@Breedabie sorry it took me awhile to debate on what I was wanting to do.

Im not going to take truffle sorry i really wanted them as a pair for slime sludge results since i don't have those genes yet.

I will take the copper pair i usually can't resist Butterfly Glimmer lol

Also i would like to take Sonora off your hands if she is available and find her a mate its very likely she will be a permanent resident in my lair since i will have to breed change her to fit my lair
@Breedabie sorry it took me awhile to debate on what I was wanting to do.

Im not going to take truffle sorry i really wanted them as a pair for slime sludge results since i don't have those genes yet.

I will take the copper pair i usually can't resist Butterfly Glimmer lol

Also i would like to take Sonora off your hands if she is available and find her a mate its very likely she will be a permanent resident in my lair since i will have to breed change her to fit my lair
64058300.png Primal Raffle tumblr_inline_npfz88v9B31sna6h0_100.png Tyche's free stuff (Dibs)

30+ pair ping list
tumblr_pv1sz5SwY01ta9vl4o3_r1_250.png
We Eat: z2dDpDT.gifzKcvJhj.gif
@Aquari Sure, I'd offer the same deal for the Coppers and Sonora, 45k! Go ahead and send a crossroads or let me know if you want me to start it.

If you're just interested in Slime/Sludge, I also have some babies in my Sales tab that are up at 13k currently.
@Aquari Sure, I'd offer the same deal for the Coppers and Sonora, 45k! Go ahead and send a crossroads or let me know if you want me to start it.

If you're just interested in Slime/Sludge, I also have some babies in my Sales tab that are up at 13k currently.
@Breedabie - possibly interested in Cactus Flowers and maybe Antique Whites if they're still available.
@Breedabie - possibly interested in Cactus Flowers and maybe Antique Whites if they're still available.
With the exception of fodder dragons, I try to ensure all my prices are competitive with prices on the AH. I try to keep on top of AH prices so as not to over-charge.
DFa15iQ.jpg
@OrbWeaver
I'm planning to hang on to the Cactus Flowers for now, but the Antique Whites are still available! Most anything in my Familiars tab and anything in my sales tabs are up for grabs. Feel free to make an offer.
@OrbWeaver
I'm planning to hang on to the Cactus Flowers for now, but the Antique Whites are still available! Most anything in my Familiars tab and anything in my sales tabs are up for grabs. Feel free to make an offer.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10