Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | FREE Lair cleanout! {Non-exalt, sorry!}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@SkywarpPrime

Sigh. I keep looking at Lightbringer. I love her colours, and her lore intrigues me especially. She's been on my mind. Is there any way you could see to letting me have her? I know you already have been very generous and that I have already taken a couple of your lovely free dragons.

I don't mind sending some t or g in exchange for her.
@SkywarpPrime

Sigh. I keep looking at Lightbringer. I love her colours, and her lore intrigues me especially. She's been on my mind. Is there any way you could see to letting me have her? I know you already have been very generous and that I have already taken a couple of your lovely free dragons.

I don't mind sending some t or g in exchange for her.
pcXMLqN.png
@Boxerwing You are more than welcome to her, I'm so glad she speaks to you! She was one of my first dragons on the site, and she means an awful lot to me, so I'm glad she's going to a loving home. <3 Thank you so much for adopting her!
@Boxerwing You are more than welcome to her, I'm so glad she speaks to you! She was one of my first dragons on the site, and she means an awful lot to me, so I'm glad she's going to a loving home. <3 Thank you so much for adopting her!
@SkywarpPrime

She is a gorgeous dragon and her lore is fabulous. She will have a very happy home in my lair as I am especially drawn to older dragons. I have a quite a few and work with Galopa's Old Oaks to save older dragons from being fodder.

I have to ask, how did you come up with her lore?
@SkywarpPrime

She is a gorgeous dragon and her lore is fabulous. She will have a very happy home in my lair as I am especially drawn to older dragons. I have a quite a few and work with Galopa's Old Oaks to save older dragons from being fodder.

I have to ask, how did you come up with her lore?
pcXMLqN.png
@Boxerwing I was actually listening to a song on the way to work, and thought of a disgraced Light dragon who truly thought she was in the right by abolishing all "evil". My friend happened to be selling his older dragons, and Lightbringer was just the perfect colors for what I was thinking of! She used to be a Light Acolyte, a dragon who closely worships the Lightweaver, but... as you can tell, she's fallen from grace a bit.

That sounds so lovely, rescuing older dragons! I love older ones myself, them and little hatched g1s that people are selling for fodder... I just love finding dragons loving homes that won't just send them off to a deity for pocket change. Some are too pretty to be permanently removed!
@Boxerwing I was actually listening to a song on the way to work, and thought of a disgraced Light dragon who truly thought she was in the right by abolishing all "evil". My friend happened to be selling his older dragons, and Lightbringer was just the perfect colors for what I was thinking of! She used to be a Light Acolyte, a dragon who closely worships the Lightweaver, but... as you can tell, she's fallen from grace a bit.

That sounds so lovely, rescuing older dragons! I love older ones myself, them and little hatched g1s that people are selling for fodder... I just love finding dragons loving homes that won't just send them off to a deity for pocket change. Some are too pretty to be permanently removed!
@SkywarpPrime

To have light, there must be darkness.

I very much understand. There are some beautiful older dragons out there, and sometimes all they need is a bit of a gene update and they look even better. I also look at G1s, but sometimes they really need stuff like gem genes to really shine, and I only have so much t and g, if you know what I mean. I just try and focus on what I can do.

Not to be too pushy, but if you are ever looking for older dragons, or want to help out by fostering, looking for older dragons, etc, here is the link to Galopa's:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2725086/1
@SkywarpPrime

To have light, there must be darkness.

I very much understand. There are some beautiful older dragons out there, and sometimes all they need is a bit of a gene update and they look even better. I also look at G1s, but sometimes they really need stuff like gem genes to really shine, and I only have so much t and g, if you know what I mean. I just try and focus on what I can do.

Not to be too pushy, but if you are ever looking for older dragons, or want to help out by fostering, looking for older dragons, etc, here is the link to Galopa's:

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2725086/1
pcXMLqN.png
@SkywarpPrime could i request miku? she's lovely, and i think she'd be a good match for one of my dragons :0
@SkywarpPrime could i request miku? she's lovely, and i think she'd be a good match for one of my dragons :0
grima_100.png ~~ moneybanner_small.png
@Boxerwing I definitely understand, toeing the line between taking on too much and really making those dragons stand out is pretty hard to do!

I'll check it out! I love looking at other's work :)
@Boxerwing I definitely understand, toeing the line between taking on too much and really making those dragons stand out is pretty hard to do!

I'll check it out! I love looking at other's work :)
@curricle Certainly! I'll send her right over, enjoy!
@curricle Certainly! I'll send her right over, enjoy!
New hatchlings added today! Very beautiful star/opals!
New hatchlings added today! Very beautiful star/opals!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8