Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | FREE Lair cleanout! {Non-exalt, sorry!}
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@SkywarpPrime

If I could have Galatea, that would be so lovely as I am building up some Lapis dragons for breeding and having her Stained is gilding the lily.

If it is not too greedy, can I have Coral too? I might change around her genes a little to fit in with a black and white Giraffe/Hex breeding program I'm starting.
@SkywarpPrime

If I could have Galatea, that would be so lovely as I am building up some Lapis dragons for breeding and having her Stained is gilding the lily.

If it is not too greedy, can I have Coral too? I might change around her genes a little to fit in with a black and white Giraffe/Hex breeding program I'm starting.
pcXMLqN.png
@Boxerwing Totally not greedy! Sending those two over to you now, I hope they serve you well!
@Boxerwing Totally not greedy! Sending those two over to you now, I hope they serve you well!
Yeah, yeah, that's no trouble!
Yeah, yeah, that's no trouble!
AbwaPSg.png
xxxxx xrdZoYH.pngOxagJgG.pngmxZJBlR.png
Q0p4QGz.png1j2YGao.pngLvsm6NG.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dEo6ta2.png
nWiQNX9.png
@StannyWolfie thank you so much, that was super careless of me to put him up without checking x.x
@StannyWolfie thank you so much, that was super careless of me to put him up without checking x.x
@SkywarpPrime

Is Energon still available?
@SkywarpPrime

Is Energon still available?
tumblr_m1ex117ujr1rnj0oqo1_100.gif
@Cyndaquil he is! I just ask that the basics of his lore aren't changed, since his family has quite a bit of lore attached to them ;; is that okay?
@Cyndaquil he is! I just ask that the basics of his lore aren't changed, since his family has quite a bit of lore attached to them ;; is that okay?
@SkywarpPrime
Definitely! And I have to say I’m a huge fan of your Shade (so cool!)
@SkywarpPrime
Definitely! And I have to say I’m a huge fan of your Shade (so cool!)
tumblr_m1ex117ujr1rnj0oqo1_100.gif
@Cyndaquil Oh, thank you so much! I'm slowly piecing my lore together bit by bit...

But I'll send him over! Thank you so much for adopting him!
@Cyndaquil Oh, thank you so much! I'm slowly piecing my lore together bit by bit...

But I'll send him over! Thank you so much for adopting him!
May I snag Blacklight? <3
May I snag Blacklight? <3
Artist + Writer | he/they | FR + 3
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8