Back

Dragons For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of dragons.
TOPIC | .:Under the Ice Hatchery:. [MOVING]
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
[url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2534969][img]https://78.media.tumblr.com/af28a6fcb3b958ff0ae905ca0fb0f0ff/tumblr_inline_pfkgubjjQg1rl0bsp_500.png[/img][/url]
tumblr_inline_pfkgubjjQg1rl0bsp_500.png
tumblr_inline_pfkgulDiIn1rl0bsp_100.pngGY5Jmcm.png old-oaks-3.png
[center][url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/baz/2704839][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/cd/ec/49/cdec490500f32f9bf80e0a1d98ce0df1.png[/img][/url] [/center]
cdec490500f32f9bf80e0a1d98ce0df1.png
62c637c0638d7a76244fe8a6a3c79aba.pngZhWd0U3.png62c637c0638d7a76244fe8a6a3c79aba.png
could i be added to the fallen stars pinglist please?
could i be added to the fallen stars pinglist please?
__________.____
plague_banner.png

MUYNhfy.png_iDFl61R.png
JvUa9ma.png_WKtl2lb.png
plagueshieldr.png
@lightsgodown

Sure ^^
@lightsgodown

Sure ^^
hehe_good_evening.gif
»CTRL«
dsmp fandragons
wishlist
mlHpBMC.png
AV7XCe1.png
GFeO9bR.png
M2GDK40.png
tb2lvGT.png
IrrC5OJ.png
Used to be FishyDishy blinking_cursor.gif
@ProbablyAlien @Rottedmind @Aiko @Axyia @Platypus @Sealterbloind @edgyusername @SoulRepublic @JediCreed @Rvan @RabidWhovian @ExaltedTanguel @BraveEguana @PuppyLuvr06 @PurpleTartan @nyabewithyou @Felverus @Kaidareth @Scaphites @Kiryuuin @GoldenHue @FrostGaint @myriadofstars @StorageDen

I am closing down my hatchery for I have not had time for it lately. I will open a new one in the future once I get this sorted out, but for now I must close this one down and call it a day. Thank you to all my wonderful affiliates, and may your store prosper.
(If you are on my pinglist stay tuned to the next paragraph, if you are not, don't bother reading it.)

@Micomenchi @summermagpie @lightsgodown @Moonwatcher2811 @Sarkie @Creatigator @fredddio @edgyusername @JustAnOddity

Since you are on my pinglist, I will PM you when something on the hatchery hatches, and I will let you have your pick from the babies there before being put up for auction. (When it comes to Midnight Mischief pair, message may be delayed till I hear back from StorageDen)
@ProbablyAlien @Rottedmind @Aiko @Axyia @Platypus @Sealterbloind @edgyusername @SoulRepublic @JediCreed @Rvan @RabidWhovian @ExaltedTanguel @BraveEguana @PuppyLuvr06 @PurpleTartan @nyabewithyou @Felverus @Kaidareth @Scaphites @Kiryuuin @GoldenHue @FrostGaint @myriadofstars @StorageDen

I am closing down my hatchery for I have not had time for it lately. I will open a new one in the future once I get this sorted out, but for now I must close this one down and call it a day. Thank you to all my wonderful affiliates, and may your store prosper.
(If you are on my pinglist stay tuned to the next paragraph, if you are not, don't bother reading it.)

@Micomenchi @summermagpie @lightsgodown @Moonwatcher2811 @Sarkie @Creatigator @fredddio @edgyusername @JustAnOddity

Since you are on my pinglist, I will PM you when something on the hatchery hatches, and I will let you have your pick from the babies there before being put up for auction. (When it comes to Midnight Mischief pair, message may be delayed till I hear back from StorageDen)
hehe_good_evening.gif
»CTRL«
dsmp fandragons
wishlist
mlHpBMC.png
AV7XCe1.png
GFeO9bR.png
M2GDK40.png
tb2lvGT.png
IrrC5OJ.png
<33
<33
Untitled430_20201229133542.png
Good luck out there !!
Good luck out there !!
PBPqdHJ.png fireanim3.gif
HATCHERY
HATCHERY HANGOUT
HH NEW YEARS RAFFLE
GEM CONVERSION
8SYVooE.png
Hi there! Xtreme newbie, wondering if you'd be alright with me adopting any of ur cutie bb dragons? Particularly a fan of Falling Stars and Midnight Mischief!! [emoji=rainbow size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Hi there! Xtreme newbie, wondering if you'd be alright with me adopting any of ur cutie bb dragons? Particularly a fan of Falling Stars and Midnight Mischief!!
RCaravan-Logo-Forum-Sig.png
Hey there! Shadowling newbie and so excited to be here. Come chat with me about your dragons, tell me your favorite parts of FR, or check out my OOAK dolls.
wIhWY6Y.png
@rosemarycaravan

Hey! The Midnight Mischief pair sells for 40k, making it not viable to be given away. While the Falling stars pair is, it might be a while before they are breed. If you're are okay with that?
@rosemarycaravan

Hey! The Midnight Mischief pair sells for 40k, making it not viable to be given away. While the Falling stars pair is, it might be a while before they are breed. If you're are okay with that?
hehe_good_evening.gif
»CTRL«
dsmp fandragons
wishlist
mlHpBMC.png
AV7XCe1.png
GFeO9bR.png
M2GDK40.png
tb2lvGT.png
IrrC5OJ.png
@FishyDishy That's totally ok! Thank you so much for letting me know [emoji=familiar heart size=1][emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@FishyDishy That's totally ok! Thank you so much for letting me know
RCaravan-Logo-Forum-Sig.png
Hey there! Shadowling newbie and so excited to be here. Come chat with me about your dragons, tell me your favorite parts of FR, or check out my OOAK dolls.
wIhWY6Y.png
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20